Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:25 pm

He's just ripping off Joe. Probably figured that bitching about companies could be better for him than coming up with new illnesses every other week.

"Of course I wanted to make an amazing Livewire of Persona 5. But does devils at Atlus US want to ruin me. Alas, I can hear the night terrors calling me again..."

(Though unlike Joe, he won't make a vlog about this because that's work and stuff.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:48 pm

He wouldn't stream it anyways. It's just another convenient thing he can bitch about on twitter.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:17 pm

drisko wrote:Spoony's complaining on twitter about twitch, crying that he needs views so he can get money and other streaming sites won't get him that.

Dear god, I think... is he actually learning?
No. Remember all those people he told to fuck off over the years? Now he "needs views" to get money. Top kek. You already told most of your former fans to fuck off! So they did! Ha!

Learning would be setting up a regular release schedule and toning down his twitter ranting/toxicity so as to maybe try to retain what little he has left. He's too arrogant for that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:58 pm

So he's becoming DSP and Angry Joe now, huh?
Assuming that "Eventually, everyone becomes Spoony." is true, does it follow that "Eventually, Spoony becomes everyone." is correct as well? Will all internet nobodies become more like him and he become more like them, adapting all the other's bad habits?
Does this circle end?

pls no bully im blazing
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Livy

Post by Livy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:54 pm

Rushy wrote:I may be mistaken, but didn't he do like a dozen Live Wires of Persona 5 last year? What is his obsession with the game?
No, that was Persona 4. He said at one point a few years ago that it is one of if not his favorite game. Which is strange because he seems like the kind of guy to hate almost everything about a game like that.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:08 pm

It's weird how Mr. "I don't even like good anime!" sings praises to what is essentially "Slice-of-Life Shounen Action, the JRPG", when he could instead talk about SMT Nocturne, a game even more hardcore and oldschool than Dragon Quest VII.
Kugelfisch wrote:Does this circle end?
There is no end. Only Spoony.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:36 pm

Livy wrote:No, that was Persona 4. He said at one point a few years ago that it is one of if not his favorite game.
That's just about the gayest shit I've ever heard from a person well over 30.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:39 pm

Livy wrote:
Rushy wrote:I may be mistaken, but didn't he do like a dozen Live Wires of Persona 5 last year? What is his obsession with the game?
No, that was Persona 4. He said at one point a few years ago that it is one of if not his favorite game. Which is strange because he seems like the kind of guy to hate almost everything about a game like that.
He indeed said it was his favorite and then he said "fuck your Chrono Trigger." Scrub.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:46 pm

He also mocked Earthbound fans saying "Give it a rest guys. 3 playthroughs is too many" or something like that

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:51 pm

I once told Spoony "Give it a rest, guy. 3 made-up diseases is too many!" but he just threw gang signs with his limpy arms flailing about, stating "Shiiiieeeeet, I ain' givin' no shit 'bout no human decency, nigga!" and left me dumbstruck.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!