Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wildmage

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by wildmage » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:09 am

I wonder if the usual suspects will come out of the woodwork to burn him at the stake for making a rape joke.

After all, it doesn't matter if he pretended to be suicidal, he just commited wrongthink.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:12 am

I'm pretty sure he's not on anyone's radar anymore for them to notice his rape joke.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:30 am

He's got over 40k followers on twitter. Nowhere near as big as he once was, but still, wtf? Some of those people must have forgotten they're following him or have abandoned their own Twitters but that's still far to many people willing to put up with his rambling.

aboveup

Post by aboveup » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:35 am

Once you get to a certain point on Twitter, the site starts promoting you automatically through Who To Follow emails, and list on the right side of the screen. You'll balloon up whether you want it or not.

That and if you've been around on Twitter for as long as he has, you're bound to have tons of inactive accounts that still follow.

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:00 am

I wonder how long it'll be before ExtraFaggot uploads a video with this Orcil and Brad picture...

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:13 am

Just realised, this'll be the new excuse. When April ditches him, Spoony will claim he's too heart broken to make content any more and how he'll lose the house without her income. He'll try to milk it for all its worth. Of course, unlike when Scarlet left him and he broke down, he was actually making content back then. At this point, only the die hards (And us) will notice.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:19 am

dat orc man thing looks insane in that picture btw, psycho face 101
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

GitGud

Post by GitGud » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:28 am

Brad railes Orcril in her room. Spoony peeps from the room next door while covering his balls with dog food so that Oreo is motivated to please him.
That or he puts his dick thru the glory hole in the wall, so that Orcril can slap it with an rolled newspaper. When he starts to grunt like an sick elk she stopps and put his cage back on before start sucking of brad.
I bet she is a screamer only for the sake of pissing of spoon-cuck. Its fun to think that she screames "Make America Great Again" before sucking her bull back up after he came to be ready for round 2.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:17 am

TheProgressive wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:00 am
I wonder how long it'll be before ExtraFaggot uploads a video with this Orcil and Brad picture...
Probably doing it right now.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:23 am

>April cucks him for a guy named Brad.

Meme magic is fucking real. We did it guys, we meme'd it into reality.

But even if she isn't fucking that Brad guy she very much is out on the prowl with her tits out like that. The last time she did that was in that video interviewing Spoony, Linkara and Doge and she clearly wanted to fuck one of them and Spoony obliged since the non-TGWTG people in that video she interviewed had her behind the camera.

She clearly wants out of the relationship and is looking for a new host to leach off. That smile on her face says she finally found one and is ready to ditch Spoony once he can't pay the billth. I'm convinced the only reason now she went to those fares was to find a new man, and she found her Iron Bull.

I don't want her to dump him though, I want him to find out she cheated on him and sperg out on twitter.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.