Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:45 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:20 pm
FF9 was the only good 3D FF. Fight me.
FFX was the good one me w. a better furry.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:40 pm
If you call it like it is, you apparently "hate fun" according to these typical shills.
Some people have fun by raping babies. "Fun" isn't a value worth quantifying. Gaymers are idiots and shouldn't be allowed to have access to their own funds.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:45 pm
CIANigger wrote:
FFX-2 is where it's at.

(Though srsly, even the "best" 3D FF entry is garbage compared to all but the most shite entries in the SMT franchise.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:29 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:45 pm
CIANigger wrote:
FFX-2 is where it's at.

(Though srsly, even the "best" 3D FF entry is garbage compared to all but the most shite entries in the SMT franchise.)
I think bad FF games are probably better than RONDE.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:39 pm

Tetsuya Nomura is a hack of the highest order, and anyone who continues to defend him is an idiot. As countless others have pointed out, remaking Final Fantasy VII should've been Square Enix's easiest slam-dunk ever. All they had to do was take the old game, improve the graphics, and throw in some new side-quests that expand on the game's lore.

But NOPE. Nomura had to turn it into a convoluted mess that doesn't make any sense unless you've fully absorbed every piece of Final Fantasy VII media ever made, including the original fucking game. The man couldn't tell a coherent story to save his life, and what makes his storytelling especially inexcusable is it's utterly meaningless. Like beneath the dozens of layers of nonsensical plotlines, Kingdom Hearts is just a "friendship and love will save the day" cliche. Lmao at the consoomers who refuse to admit that Nomura has completely fucked them.

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:46 pm

What Nomura doesn't understand is that convoluted storytelling doesn't make your plot more complex, it just makes it look more complex and "smarter" in the eyes of autistic bugmen.

But at this point how many times has Squeenix done the same shit?

3rd Birthday: Convoluted as fuck storytelling instead of just saying "this timeline is compromised, we are sending Aya in another one".

FF Dissidia and Duodecim: Convoluted storytelling for "a bunch of FF heroes and villains have been summoned to fite each other" .

All KH games after the first one: Convoluted subplots when all there is to it is "a guy is teleported into Disney levels to fite critters".
All the "mystery building" around Roxas (if that was his name for that character in the prologue of 2) for example, when it was blatantly obvious after playing 2 for a short while that he was spawned from Sora after he became a critter for a short time in 1.

ff13-2 and 3: Never played those, but for what i saw they have the same shallow and retarded time travel plot they are pushing with this "remake".
Last edited by Complicity on Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:51 pm

Nomura has been getting shit on, and rightfully so, since FFVIII. I'm not talking about spoony either. FFVIII's story is a huge fucking mess, full of teen angst and 2edge5me animu plot twists.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:58 pm

Yeah I dropped FFVIII hard when it was all like 'We grew up together this whole time and just didn't remember because of GF. The whole time you guise'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:18 am

Nomura should've been restricted to being an artist + debugger and nothing more. He's always been style over substance for the most part, but the actual main conspirator in the historically shitty writing maelstrom in most mainline Square games comes down to Kazushige Nojima. He wrote most of the plots for...
>Kingdom Hearts
>FF8
>Advent Children
>FF10
>10-2
>FF13 (along with Motomu Toriyama)
>FF15
>Mobius FF
>Dissidia
>FF7R

So, alongside Nomura and Toriyama, this guy has always been the PINNACLE of hacks over at Square & probably the one who started the whole corruption of the company's "style over substance" approach from the get go as far back as 1999.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:33 am

Complicity wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:46 pm
ff13-2 and 3: Never played those, but for what i saw they have the same shallow and retarded time travel plot they are pushing with this "remake".
FUCKING THIS!!!

It's ALWAYS the same shit that Nomura and Nojima do in most of these stories they've been writing; the same god damn convoluted time travel shit every fucking time. It's as if they looked at the first Final Fantasy's time travel subplot involving Garland and the Fiends and decided to make that their crux to abide by through recycling the motif every single time.
Kingdom Hearts eventually had it with Dream Drop Distance and KH3.
FF8 had something similar in terms of the flashback sequences & eventually executes it.
FF10 did this.
10-2 did this.
FFT: War of the Lions touched on this.
FFTA2 did this.
13-2's entire premise was this.
World of Final Fantasy did this.
Bravely Second: End Layer did this.
FF15 had a gameplay mechanic with a dog to revisit areas from 10 years before the endgame.
Now, it's implied FF7R is doing this, and the inevitable sequels will follow.
Enough of this shit already. Square can't into time travel.