Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Cuckara

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Cuckara » Thu May 14, 2020 9:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 9:08 pm
I can't tell if this guy is autistic or just trolling. That's some grade A tone deafness either way.
I was just about to say; the best way to troll Spoony would be to act like an oblivious fan and recommend that he make more content. I think Spoony hates his fans more than the people who tell him to fuck off.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu May 14, 2020 10:29 pm

A spoony fan who isn't a degenerate tranny furry, a real collector's item. He's just a common or garden simp, it seems.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu May 14, 2020 10:48 pm

The "shit he's been through" is all entirely self-inflicted and a result of him not "handling it rather fucking well" at all. Spoony hasn't faced a legitimate hardship in his fucking life.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Thu May 14, 2020 11:00 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 10:29 pm
A spoony fan who isn't a degenerate tranny furry, a real collector's item. He's just a common or garden simp, it seems.
>"you've handled it rather pretty fucking well."
Lmfao, holy shit, by what metric has Spoony handled the collapse of his life well? Was the tweeting 24/7 "handling it rather pretty fucking well"? Was the endless whining "handling it rather pretty fucking well"? Was resolutely refusing to make any content or get a job "handling it rather pretty fucking well"? Was not showing up to his fucking court cases "handling it rather pretty fucking well"? I'm baffled; I don't see how any sane human being could take a look at Spoony and say "don't worry mate, you're doing a good job."

curtiscraig

Post by curtiscraig » Fri May 15, 2020 12:08 am

I don’t know dick about fuck, but I have money, how much (and is it possible) to take over his old domain name and just put a picture of him in his current state. also I only post every 3 months, but obligatory miles taco killer antwiller. Also, did aluli die? Also, slim slim sully bin.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri May 15, 2020 12:20 am

curtiscraig wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 12:08 am
I don’t know dick about fuck, but I have money, how much (and is it possible) to take over his old domain name and just put a picture of him in his current state. also I only post every 3 months, but obligatory miles taco killer antwiller. Also, did aluli die? Also, slim slim sully bin.
Yes, Auli has passed away. Dunno how much Spoony's old domain name costs though.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri May 15, 2020 12:23 am

Yeah? But at least he can pay his mortgage, asshat.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri May 15, 2020 12:26 am

Spoony's website is screwed up (even though he is a computer science genius) but he owns the domain itself until at least mid 2024.
If you want to fuck with him find April and give her $2000 to make a slam video saying how much he sucks.
Last edited by RedLine on Fri May 15, 2020 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Fri May 15, 2020 1:07 am

Cuckara wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 5:00 pm
You know, Spoony graduated from college over a decade ago and hasn't worked a job that is connected to Computer Science since his internet career took off in the late 2000s. Could someone who knows about this stuff tell me if any of what Spoony learned in college is still relevant in today's world? I would assume that there are some fundamentals that never change, but I would also assume that the jobs in the field go through a lot of rapid changes as technology progresses, and you have to keep up with those changes.

TL;DR: Is Spoony's Computer Science degree now worthless?
The basic concepts you learn would mostly still be applicable. If he learned an old language like COBOL, I think there are still jobs for people to maintain old legacy systems. For someone other than Spoony, who isn't a lazy sack of shit, they could get their skills up-to-date with online tutorials, etc. It's much easier to learn computer programming stuff today than it was back when he went to school due to the prevalence of high speed internet and free / open-source IDEs.

The main obstacle for him would be the large gap in his work history, which he has no explanation for. Most employers would rather hire someone fresh out of college or off of another job.

Spoony would probably need to get on some government program like those that put retarded people into jobs.

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Fri May 15, 2020 1:29 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:07 am
Spoony would probably need to get on some government program like those that put retarded people into jobs.
In order to access those he will need to prove he's clinically depressed or otherwise mentally ill, and frankly the depression is just another one of his lies.

If he manages to be put into one of those programs (they also give jobs to former convicts) it will be easier to find a job than just being a 40 years old jackass who spent his life playing videogames and telling trannies to fuck off, but any job he will find will be way worse than the one he quit because it was "beneath" him, and he wanted to larp as a celebrity.