Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:11 am

When I hear "cool aunt" I hear a women who doesn't want to take on the responsibility of a child.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:34 am

Ya Amber Heard Me?! wrote:I wish she was my "cool" aunt. I'd be tapping that up and down the street.
Try not to be too distracted by Phelous looking at you two while he jerks off in the corner.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:58 am

RAPEMAN wrote:When I hear "cool aunt" I hear a women who doesn't want to take on the responsibility of a child.
I hear "cat lady".

The only time it's okay to be the "cool aunt" or "cool uncle" is when you are way younger than your sibling who had a child. I had an uncle 6 years younger than my mother and an aunt 12 years younger than my mother but by age 30 they both had kids and weren't the "cool" older relative any more.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:17 am

Poonoo wrote:
RAPEMAN wrote:When I hear "cool aunt" I hear a women who doesn't want to take on the responsibility of a child.
I hear "cat lady".

The only time it's okay to be the "cool aunt" or "cool uncle" is when you are way younger than your sibling who had a child. I had an uncle 6 years younger than my mother and an aunt 12 years younger than my mother but by age 30 they both had kids and weren't the "cool" older relative any more.
Same. I had some uncles who were much younger than my father. They were "cool" to me because they were probably in their twenties when I was a little tyke. Now they're old and fat like the rest of the adult burger world, and they have families. Even the uncool star wars nerd uncle (who was cool to me as a kid because I loved star wars) got married and had kids with a nerd wife. None of them opted for cat lady/cat man MGTOW lifestyle.

The one uncle I can think of who didn't get married was a skier who might have been gay.:D
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:50 am

I guess every single one of them will eventually go down with the danger hair disease.
Yup it's only a streak of hair and she has a history of dyeing her hair, but just look at where marzgurl is at the moment.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:05 am

She's been dying her hair since the beginning, that garish red colour.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:10 am

I think this is just a sign of her going further down the SJ rabbit hole. When she dawns the danger glasses we;ll know she has reached her final form. Also, her eyes look like they're pushing fifty. She need some sleep and sunlight.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:03 pm

Man, she could be someone's grandmother if her hair was white.
Last edited by VoiceOfReasonPast on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:22 pm

Daaamn, Brad, your girlfriend...woof!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:07 pm

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.