Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Mister Show

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Mister Show » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:29 pm
Lewis really is just a slightly smarter CWC.
CWC is a better artist.
Big money! Big prizes! I love it!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:58 pm

Mister Show wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:56 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:29 pm
Lewis really is just a slightly smarter CWC.
CWC is a better artist.
And a better storyteller.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:04 pm

I can't feel anything but pity for that poor 'tard. His fucking dumbshit parents should have known better than to have kids in their fucking sixties and seventies.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:04 pm
His fucking dumbshit parents should have known better than to have kids in their fucking sixties and seventies.
They wouldn't have known better. Because they were, like you said, dumb shits. They also should have taken the fact that all their other kids hate them as a sign that they shouldn't be parents. But, again, dumb shits.

Mister Show

Post by Mister Show » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:44 pm

Oh, this is rich!
Lynn Kara wrote:"I STILL to this day get his followers tweeting at me posting comments based on his video he made about me YEARS ago."
From the mouth of the guy who takes regular shots at Cinema Snob and Nostalgia Critic. If Metokur spent even a fraction of the time Linkara spends bitching about his former friends at Channel Awesome, he'd have a lot more to worry about than one video released years ago. How much crap do Brad and Doge receive for your Twitter meltdowns, Lewis?

Let's see, your ex-girlfriend thinks you're a freak, your former review buddies can't stand you, and even your former webcomic buddies hate you. Even former schoolmates. At some point, when either everyone else is the problem or you're the problem, it's much more likely that it's you.
Big money! Big prizes! I love it!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:04 pm

Mister Show wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:44 pm
Oh, this is rich!
Lynn Kara wrote:"I STILL to this day get his followers tweeting at me posting comments based on his video he made about me YEARS ago."
From the mouth of the guy who takes regular shots at Cinema Snob and Nostalgia Critic. If Metokur spent even a fraction of the time Linkara spends bitching about his former friends at Channel Awesome, he'd have a lot more to worry about than one video released years ago. How much crap do Brad and Doge receive for your Twitter meltdowns, Lewis?

Let's see, your ex-girlfriend thinks you're a freak, your former review buddies can't stand you, and even your former webcomic buddies hate you. Even former schoolmates. At some point, when either everyone else is the problem or you're the problem, it's much more likely that it's you.
He has a layer of dumbass fans that insulate his hugbox

Is it wrong that I hear that rant in my head read by genosamuel with a hard emphasis on 'YEARS' ala his chronicles of Chris chan documentary

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:59 pm

I als imagine him SHOUTING everything, as he is want to do in his reviews.
Mister Show wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:16 pm
He's got woke currency that prevents him from being canceled. It's just a matter of when that runs out.
He is their only source of exposure these days :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:04 pm

I can't feel anything but pity for that poor 'tard. His fucking dumbshit parents should have known better than to have kids in their fucking sixties and seventies.
Autism is poor social skills, not inability to tell right from wrong or self inspect. Chris is a diagnosed MovieBob. How many tirades did Chris go on about cursing and wishing death on people for mundane shit like dressing up as a pickle or mimicking his person without ever acknowledging the irony?

He probably has scizophrenia NOW sure, but it developed. Other than some social issues, he is a product of his own choices.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:51 pm

Fifty years ago I think these folks would have been committed.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:53 pm

This is god's punishment for not beating the mentally ill to death and instead keeping them as pets.