Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:21 pm

sigh wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:04 pm
Did it ever? maybe first 10 bootleg toy videos were funny, but after that it became desperate, especially the sections at the end.
Now that's unfair. He puts so much work into his bootleg worldbuilding. It's almost as good as the abridged-like content he produces with the ripoff cartoons. Old Man never gets old. At. All.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:25 pm

At least he's probably passionate about urban exploration. Since I've never heard of any other e-celeb cunt doing it. I think Nostalgia Bores was doing haunted house exploration though.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:38 pm

Don't you dare to compare these two. Mr. Bores is a professional ghost hunter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

sigh

Post by sigh » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Don't forget He is a professional Puppet Steve I mean toy unboxer as well.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:20 pm

Bores used to hold ghost hunting classes at a college, I should of went.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:50 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:20 pm
*I should have gone.
Or
I should've gone.

I know, I know, but it was driving me crazy. So many grammatical errors in such a short sentence.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:17 am

How can anyone watch these videos does this fucker have turrets or something? Is he filming this shit with a bobble head? This is the shakiest shit I've ever seen.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:38 am

My biggest annoyance is how clueless he is about some things found in the old houses.

Also he has that condescending tone talking about "people in the comments are gonna be all 'how can you not know what a washing machine is?'"

It's like, nigga, you post a video talking about "wat is this even?" and you don't expect someone to tell you?

And he needs more of his friend's wife/girlfriend... she kinda hot. and more of his sister's ass. The last thing I want to see is frumpy Allison.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/f700667327e6 ... 1_1280.jpg

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:36 am

Phelous was okay. The Mortal Kombat skit-garbage sucked (as does Bootleg Zone), but I liked his movie reviews more than the spazzy stuff Doge or FilmBrain shat out and he didn't seem to be an inflamed cunt like Linkara or Spoony or Todd.

His big mistake was wanting to stick his dick into crazy Aunt Lupa. The collaborations they've done together are terrible and the relationship gets him involved in all the drama she causes. Plus, she's likely taken Brad's CinemaCock in every orifice by now.

I have a feeling the main reason he switched his reviews from the newer horror genre to obscure dollar store cartoons from the 90s is because he was afraid the horror stuff would be more susceptible to copyright flags. When he reposted his TGWTG horror reviews on Youtube he took out a lot of clips and music.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:06 am

Abandoned house exploration is a somewhat popular field for YT Internet Nobodies to make videos about. I don't think the cunt got the idea by himself.
pibbs wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:50 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:20 pm
*I should have gone.
Or
I should've gone.

I know, I know, but it was driving me crazy. So many grammatical errors in such a short sentence.
He makes that mistake consistently. Just like burgers in general being unable to get a handle an "your" vs. "you're" and "then" vs. "than". Get used to it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!