Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:00 pm

I looked on youtube and, other than that PPP video someone posted earlier, there really isn't anyone talking about him. Outside of a couple trannies reuploading his old videos, it's like he didn't even exist. I guess normalfags closed the book on him after that wave of memorial type videos that came out a while back, and he would have to bend reality and do something really interesting, a la Chris Chan fingerblasting Snorlax, for them to care again.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:33 pm

Not surprising. There's only so many "What happened to Spoony?" videos when there has basically been zero new shit to report for years.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:34 pm
I wonder if Spoony finally told her to get a life or blocked her before he left and that's why she had to go to the mental ward?
She would've tweeted about how she hurt the feefees of someone she looked up to, and how she's sorry and this is all her fault.
wulfenlord wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:52 am
No more @SpoonyOne adds, no more #LiveWire playlist
Conspiracy theory time:

Rachel's "ideal" Spoony is the one from his old videos, and she can listen to the soothing voice from his Bayou Billy review wherever she hobbles.
Plus the main reason she went through ridiculous lengths to namedrop @SpoonyOne in her tweets was for the small chance that senpai might notice her. There's no point in keeping this up while his account is effectively dead.
I can almost guarantee you she will be back to her old tweeting style the instant the Lord of Tekken returns.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Carn

Post by Carn » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:31 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:48 am
This thread deserves to be as shit and worthless as Spoony himself.
Finer words have never been spoken

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:31 pm
The idea of Spoony telling anyone else to "get a life" shatters the bounds of supreme fucking irony so hard that the shrapnel is lethal up to three blocks away.
And very likely it has happened or will happen.
If i remember correctly "get a life" is also the to-go insult used by Failous; among Chads, only the most charismatic spend theirs hoarding plastic trash made in China in their apartment (their parents' basement), watching Ghostbusters alone every single day of the year but one, during which their beard (an aged, bitter, unhinged old lady) comes to visit.
Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:00 pm
Chris Chan fingerblasting Snorlax
The other way of doing the JewWario.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:55 pm

Complicity wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:30 pm
watching Ghostbusters alone every single day of the year
Malicious lies. Quite often he satisfies himself with a few episodes of the cartoon followed by hurtcore.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:43 pm

lol here's what Miles is currently reading

He's probably prancing around giddy that his roommate and best friend is coming back to stay with him and now they can play vidya all night and watch bad movies and eat popcorn and braid each others hair.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:00 pm
I guess normalfags closed the book on him after that wave of memorial type videos that came out a while back, and he would have to bend reality and do something really interesting, a la Chris Chan fingerblasting Snorlax, for them to care again.
The comments of those videos support that. Most of them were sentiments of people pretty much having forgotten about him.

The internet moves fast and his relevant years are effectively ages ago. Just about nobody that remembers him has anything good to say about him anymore. He's irrelevant.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:49 pm

A good preview of what will eventually happen to every e-celeb.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:27 pm

It's about getting the most out of your 15 minutes of fame and knowing when to fuck off. Those that don't usually just continue to exist in irrelevancy or in infamy. Neither situation has much dignity to it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:40 pm

You either cross over and become a normy celeb of some variety or you fade into anonymity.

Doge is one of the success stories. He became a dancing clown for (literal) children and that's a winning formula.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome