Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:02 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:43 pm
After several months, looks like he's got his auto-tweet generator working again.
Most people most of the time they say they're suffering giving encouragement and advice is a good idea. however, when you're dealing with a manipulative narcissist like Noah you don't play into their games. He is looking for validation not actual solutions. When he gets validation from twitter, he feels content and then is less likely to change his situation.

But there's a lot of soft headed overly compassionate people who get baited and manipulated by these types. They're the suckers. Ignoring him is actually the compassionate thing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:11 pm

Not to mention people like Rachel we are in an eternal cycle of "helping" people through "dark times" and then plunging themselves into "dark times", for a constant back-and-forth of emotional validation that never goes anywhere.
pibbs wrote:
After several months, looks like he's got his auto-tweet generator working again.
Ah, so the radio-silence was probably just a router issue :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:57 pm
Then go back to radio silence retard. The sperging on the 'what-if's' was a lot more fucking fun than all these sadposts and reddit troons going apeshit
To be perfectly honest, i would rather read some old school "woe is me" from the Spoonster than any more #Shit&Weak nonsense.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:48 pm

When does the Spooner schizo saga start.
SpoilerShow
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:23 am
I haven't looked in this thread for ages and now I have to go through like 100 pages of absolute faggotry only to find out that he finally killed his dog and is back on twatter like nothing has happened :lol: Of course. Can't stop Spoony!
I've been away from TSE scene for a year or something too, but if the hottest topic on Spoonfuck reddit is "DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE DOG!!!!!" you can tell basically nothing happened. I miss the time he played Flatout in real life. Good times.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:06 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:48 pm
When does the Spooner schizo saga start.
Spoony's been milking physical ailments too long. I think it's high time he start claiming mental ailments to beg for sympathy.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:22 am

pibbs wrote:
Take All.
The Time.
You Need.
Boss.
Your Health.
Comes First.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:29 am

RedLine wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:22 am
pibbs wrote:
Take All.
The Time.
You Need.
Boss.
Your Health.
Comes First.
>TTYBYC
I don't understand this acrostic.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:38 am

Yeah, take your time Noah. Not like you're 40 years old with time ticking down. Does he want his remaining years to be spent in his own self-made hell? Apparently the answer is "yes".

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:57 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:38 am
Does he want his remaining years to be spent in his own self-made hell?
That self-made hell is a cozy, comfortable nest.
His last hope to become a functioning adult was Miles The Ace kicking him out of that nest and forcing him to face his narcissism, but nah.
Too much of a faggot to even take his phone away.
Maybe noodle-armz Spoony is too strong and intimidating for the Village People cop.

Carn

Post by Carn » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:24 am

Spoony is back and once again he never disappoints to disappoint.

Edit: Where the fuck do all these sychophants on Twitter come from? How has he not utterly pissed away any good will he had with every human being alive at this point? Do they not read his tweets telling his fans to fuck off? Madness. Also if I had a dollar for every time one of those retards said "it takes time" or some variant thereof I'd be as wealthy as a Saudi prince. They've been telling him that time will help for at least 6 fucking years. Now he's lost his house, his girlfriend dumped him and his dog is dead. Time is really helping guis!