Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:26 pm
Attempt 1: Original post - swing and a miss
Attempt 2: First edit - swing and a miss
Attempt 3: Second edit - there you go...

That would be two misses. Three if you count the one that came after before you got a reply.

We're at "Doesn't understand that 'took two corrections' means 'screwed up twice.'"
You said I missed the second paragraph twice which is not the case, 2 edits yes not 2 times missing the second paragraph. Keep showing of your dumbness please.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:17 pm

To be clear:
Original: Calling him an asshat
Edit 1: Continuing calling him an asshat, questioning if he'd read the thing, then giving a crappier version than had already been given.
Edit 2: Admitting you hadn't read the second paragraph until that point.

Also, the forum says you edited it 3 times total, but whatever.

So... you read the whole thing the first time? Is that how it works? Did you just... forget?
Did you read it in time for the first edit and decide to write that mess anyway, then point out later that... why?
Were edits 1 and 2 done at the same time? Then why ask if he'd... read it...?
Did edit 1 come after edit 2 and you did the first one anyway? ARE YOU A TIME TRAVELER?

Kindly explain this one. Small words, please. I am apparently dumb.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:17 pm
To be clear:
Original: Calling him an asshat
Edit 1: Continuing calling him an asshat, questioning if he'd read the thing, then giving a crappier version than had already been given.
Edit 2: Admitting you hadn't read the second paragraph until that point.

Also, the forum says you edited it 3 times total, but whatever.

So... you read the whole thing the first time? Is that how it works? Did you just... forget?
Did you read it in time for the first edit and decide to write that mess anyway, then point out later that... why?
Were edits 1 and 2 done at the same time? Then why ask if he'd... read it...?
Did edit 1 come after edit 2 and you did the first one anyway? ARE YOU A TIME TRAVELER?

Kindly explain this one. Small words, please. I am apparently dumb.

wow you really are retarded....
Of course I didnt read everything the first time thats why I edited it XD
And stop twisting the argument around fuckface.

You said: "that they missed the second paragraph of the post not once but twice."
I didnt miss the second paragraph twice so fuck off already idiot.

I know you are trolling but in the case that you really are mentally handicapped:

I see someone post a link to a study so I say those kind of studies are bullshit.

then I go read the study just to be sure and it confirms it so I edit the post to ask did you even read it? because it should be obvious that the study does prove shit.

then i finished reading the study and then read his entire post and noticed he actually did and also noted the plotholes so then I edited it again since my previous question was pointless now.
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Then riddle me this: Why was your first edit to ask if it'd been read if it was obvious it had?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:22 pm
Then riddle me this: Why was your first edit to ask if it'd been read if it was obvious it had?
just log in to troll faggot
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:36 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:20 pm
Of course I didnt read everything the first time thats why I edited it XD
And stop twisting the argument around fuckface.

You said: "that they missed the second paragraph of the post not once but twice."
I didnt miss the second paragraph twice so fuck off already idiot.

I know you are trolling but in the case that you really are mentally handicapped:

I see someone post a link to a study so I say those kind of studies are bullshit.

then I go read the study just to be sure and it confirms it so I edit the post to ask did you even read it? because it should be obvious that the study does prove shit.

then i finished reading the study and then read his entire post and noticed he actually did and also noted the plotholes so then I edited it again since my previous question was pointless now.
So:
A) You replied without reading the post at all
B) You edited to reply just having hit the link, but still without reading what was written at all. At some point between A and B, doing A again on another spot.
C) You bother to read the post, then edit again.

So yes, not me, but the bit about chomping at the bit to call someone out that you couldn't be bothered. Confirmed, by your word.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Meanwhile....

The disappointment will never end!!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:06 pm

It says it was played tomorrow. I'm in their time zone. It ain't tomorrow yet.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:23 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:31 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:50 pm
That's bullshit. I've learned from the /nofap/ people that if you don't ejaculate, you become more powerful, manly, and energetic, because you keep all your man juices inside you. I'm currently aiming for a 12 months nofap period (aka "Super Sayan 2 Transformation"). I already feel like I could beat Freeza up, I'll tell you.
Yes, anime like DBZ follow the belief of Chinese Medicine. There are three types of energy in the human body, qi (ki), jing (sei), and shen (shin).
Qi can be restored by eating, but people have a fixed, limited amount of Jing. Jing is lost every time a man ejaculates or a woman ovulates. When your jing gets to 0, you die.
What about Shen?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:00 pm

Why do people whine so much about the president golfing? It's not like literally every single hour of every day there's something that demands their personal attention.

I'm not even just talking about liberals complaining about Trump, conservatives did the same thing with Obama and I thought it was just as silly then. And, oddly, each side is mysteriously quiet whenever their guy is the one doing it... I do wonder how much Spoony complained about Obama's golfing trips.