Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kama

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Kama » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:06 pm
I was wondering if I should mention my fantasy of him doing an Akibaranger-style super transformation by putting on a Green M&M shirt over his Linkararanger outfit :lol:
Only after showing his Linkara x Green m&m fanfiction

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:48 am

He did another of these "I'm sorry (except I'm not and just trying to lecture you again)" videos.

The crown jewel is definitely at around 34 minutes, where he says he's sorry for even saying the word "Wendigo", for that would be cultural appropriation.
Also apparently this Native American cannibal monster is actually about colonialism, and everything else that ever went wrong for these brave people :ugeek:

Also the video starts with a personal recap 2023. Not sure why that isn't its own thing.
He also confirms his epic YGO duel used an older set of rules because he doesn't know/care about modern fusion rules or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:40 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:48 am
he says he's sorry for even saying the word "Wendigo", for that would be cultural appropriation.
Also apparently this Native American cannibal monster is actually about colonialism, and everything else that ever went wrong for these brave people :ugeek:
So the Wendigo is about whypipo, but whypipo are committing cultural gibmedat by mentioning a myth that's about them?
Is Cockslut's head full of tendies or something?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:44 pm

I can only assume that a twitter activist (who claims to be 1/9999 Native but is actually whiter than Goebbels) ´took offense at White Man's usage of the term, and as a good ally he course-corrected.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:01 pm

Well, I've talked to natives. He's wrong.

GuestWrong

Post by GuestWrong » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:59 pm

Firewater heap good.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:12 pm

GuestWrong wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:59 pm
Firewater heap good.
Wendigos, from what I understand, are a combination of a cautionary tale of cannibalism, the boogieman, and a few other elements. Not one part of it is 'white men'. Some native people have internal ancient laws saying that if you suspect someone to be a wendigo, you have a divine duty to kill them. Funny story, up in Canada, there was a guy named Fiddler who was Cree(i think?). He killed a few people and was arrested for being a murderer, but his defense was "they were wendigos" or "They were turning into wendigos".

The way I understand it, and how it was told to me, was that because of the laws in Canada about respecting religious beliefs he got off.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:19 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:12 pm
The way I understand it, and how it was told to me, was that because of the laws in Canada about respecting religious beliefs he got off.
I never wished to have Native heritage power.
Until now.
-Yours Truly

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:03 pm

It was other natives that Fiddler killed too. and the rest of his tribe treated it like a kindness, apparently he was the designated Wendigo killer. Again, 'White person' is not a part of this at fucking all. To now claim it is revisionist, racist, and explotative of stupid brainrotted woke idiots.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:47 pm

Probably some made-up bullshit so they could go "Stop having fun with my benevolent ancestors' mythology" :roll:
-Yours Truly