Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:12 am

If only her head matched. It's odd seeing someone so pail have such a red complexion
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:00 am

She is skinnier than most nobodies are at this age. Most of them have packed on a few pounds at this point.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:03 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:30 pm
Ya Amber Heard Me?! wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:44 pm
God, I just want to see her tits. This SJW nonsense is making it increasingly difficult to wait her out.
I'm more interested in her pussy. I bet it dangled. Something to nibble on. :lol:
You sicken me
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:07 am

drisko wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:00 am
She is skinnier than most nobodies are at this age. Most of them have packed on a few pounds at this point.
She took the Diet Cherry Pepsi Challenge. And it paid.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:18 am

Def skinnier than Lindsay that's fo sho.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:44 am
This is funnier than it had any right to be. :lol:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:04 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:27 pm
Dear Lord.
Maybe some more trolling and she will post nudes? To show how completelly unfeathered she is about people saying she has saggy tits.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:02 am

Given the red face it's entirely possible she had too many when she made those photos. Also those legs - that's a lymphedema in progress if I've ever seen one.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:32 am

Wouldn't surprise me if she drinks a lot. Probably how she copes with those lonely nights before she calls Brad.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:54 am

To be fair her body looks pretty alright in the pic on the left shame about the face maybe put a balaclava on love.

sigh

Post by sigh » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:23 pm

So people are actually saying stuff about her new haircut ? Or is it only this forum? I made fun of the red streak (but I don't see it anymore) and how old her face looks, but shortening hair doesn't really affect any of those. Some time ago she posted something how disgusting it is for people to judge her on her rapeability. Nevertheless, what those photos are supposed to mean in that context? How is it really a surprise for her that some people would like her older look better, how many videos has she done by now? How many hair changes did she had by now? Is it really the first time people would bitch she changed her hair? Am I seriously supposed to believe this and applaud her bravery to stand against the patriarchal beauty standards? Give me a brake, this is nothing more than a temper tantrum of a little child that didn't get it's way and is acting out and it's probably also the reason for the red face.

To those who wish to see anything more then her midrift, it's not going to happen, she's only an internet slacktivist.