Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by GitGud » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:17 am

drisko wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:53 am
It's been under $600 for a while now, I think the lack of money around Christmas time might have helped. But this doesn't seem to have done much, a month or so ago it had climbed back to $590 but now seems to be staying at $570.
And that showed that no new "Fans" subscribe to Patreon and that he did win nobody back with this vlog.
At this point he can not go back to old spoony. It failed and you can see in his face that he knows that he failed. If someone would cut his twitter he would be a hero. Its the only place were he is still someone with a big fan base. His face is a swolen mess of "why did it fail?" Spoony can't see that he did something wrong. He drinks and tweets. And in his mind he is making a list of peoples and things that made the project fail.....
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Toodles

Post by Toodles » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:11 am

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:30 am
My take away after watching spoonys video is HOLY SHIT, he looks pregnant. Dude got a nice beer baby bump going on.
That indolent sloth has been skinny fat for ages. Long term self abuse by physical inactivity and high caloric food intake can do this to you. The man is pathetic in his self-hatred and self-contempt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:23 am

GitGud wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:17 am
drisko wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:53 am
It's been under $600 for a while now, I think the lack of money around Christmas time might have helped. But this doesn't seem to have done much, a month or so ago it had climbed back to $590 but now seems to be staying at $570.
And that showed that no new "Fans" subscribe to Patreon and that he did win nobody back with this vlog.
At this point he can not go back to old spoony. It failed and you can see in his face that he knows that he failed. If someone would cut his twitter he would be a hero. Its the only place were he is still someone with a big fan base. His face is a swolen mess of "why did it fail?" Spoony can't see that he did something wrong. He drinks and tweets. And in his mind he is making a list of peoples and things that made the project fail.....
If he could get back to a regular schedule, I think it would climb again. Not right away, but after a couple of months I can see him being back over a grand. People can be very forgiving, and Spoony's fan base moreso than others. It's the way Megatokyo has stayed around for so long. If he did another Final Fantasy review on a monthly schedule between vlogs/counter monkeys once a week? They'd return. If he did a crossover with Linkara, got someone to edit it into four videos and put that up every two weeks? They'd return. If he actually made that Spoony movie or fulfilled one of the other dozen broken promises he's made? They would return.

But after eighteen months since that last Rebruary video, all he has to show is Sammy Doesn't Know, Ecto cooler, a vlog and a Counter Monkey. So I doubt it'll ever happen.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:51 am

Wait... did I die and came to Hell? I know I've been gone for a day... but.. he actually released a video.

Dammit... I DID die and went to Hell.

Edit: It wouldn't fucking surprise me if this fucker got up in the THOUSANDS of $$$ on Patreon again.
Cucksonjin wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:12 am
Auli wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:47 am
Btw... since there seems to be no vlog. April tweeted that they did one.

Do you think Spoony told her that they were doing a vlog, but only pretended he pressed record?

Why, you may ask? April was nagging the shit out of him to get his lazy ass up and do some fucking work.

Also I'm now kinda pissed because my tablet fell on the floor, breaking the screen :/
does it still responds to touch? if thats the case no big worries 20 bucks will get it fixed right away
No :/
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Enjoy the sexy succubi, mate.
Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:36 am
A parsec is a distance, not a length of time. I think they tried to retcon it by saying that Han Solo was bragging about how he pulled it off using a dangerous shortcut.
Of all the fucking additions and retcons in the Special Editions, I'm glad they kept this integral cornerstorne of the entire Star Wars lore intact.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:31 pm

Spoony could easily win back his stupid cucks if he would consistently make new videos. He wouldn't hit his old heights because competition is fiercer now among spergebaron e-celebs who cover nerdshit. But he could definitely pump up his income. We live in a world where DSP makes six figures by crying poor and streaming no-effort let's plays.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Anonymouslyanon

Post by Anonymouslyanon » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:36 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:31 pm
Spoony could easily win back his stupid cucks if he would consistently make new videos. He wouldn't hit his old heights because competition is fiercer now among spergebaron e-celebs who cover nerdshit. But he could definitely pump up his income. We live in a world where DSP makes six figures by crying poor and streaming no-effort let's plays.
Hell he could win them with a semi consisted schedule. They'd probably be happy with Twice a month

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:12 pm

April comparrd rey and ben's telepathic communication with the way reviewers talk to each other through the camera in cameos and shit.

Nigga actually was like "how do WE do that". Like he is still a reviewer.

Also, he made a reference to his review of force awakens... did he actually upload a tfa review?

Anonymouslyanon

Post by Anonymouslyanon » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:27 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:12 pm
April comparrd rey and ben's telepathic communication with the way reviewers talk to each other through the camera in cameos and shit.

Nigga actually was like "how do WE do that". Like he is still a reviewer.

Also, he made a reference to his review of force awakens... did he actually upload a tfa review?
He probably filmed one and didn't upload it.

Anonymouslyanon

Post by Anonymouslyanon » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:32 pm

What ever happened to his ex Scarlett? She just kind of dropped off the internet. I remember she was pretty pervy and kind of similar to April but a bit more social