Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ban

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by ban » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:40 pm
AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:07 pm
Kumite is what Cuckson does when he shatters 100 arms at once.

"Kumite" means sparring in Karate. It's a general term and not a real fight. It's kinda weird Van Dumb allowed to use that word in Bloodsports considering his traditional karate background. Usually people don't die, get knocked out or punched in the groin in kumite you know.
I was confused by that as well. The idea of calling a fight to the death "kumite" always sounded weird, like selecting training mode in a fightan game and being put into online ranked against the top 8 Evo players. :lol:
It's because of this :

Gotta admit, couldn't have worked with any other word nor without Stan Bush's vocals. 8-)
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:30 am

Duwango wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:43 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:55 pm
Auli wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:12 pm
Isn't Jim now saying that Youtube"celebs" quarreling is "Bloodsport"?
Yes he is, which is kinda hilarious (since it's basically a shouting sperg match between people way over their own heads). However, if you follow him on Twitter, I imagine you'd get very annoyed at his insistence that this is in any way entertaining. To each his own, I guess.
Jim used to run damage control ops all the time on behalf of his perpetually obese skeptic friends (Hellstink920pounds, BigAl2k6 to name a few) back in ye olde age of Jewtubes. So for him to pretend that he didn't see the "Bloodbath" coming is telling of his overbearing arrogance and painful lack of self-awareness :lol:
He likes to pretend things dont happen once you change user name

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:23 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:08 am
sigh wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:04 pm
She tries to use "I'm on the right" as a shield from all of her criticisms, she'll do something shitty and expects other people who she affiliates with to cover for her.
Yeah, the "alt-right". I've said right from the start that giving yourself a label is a terrible idea but utter morons like Duwango wouldn't listen. It's all just "media calls me a Nazi like they do you so I'm one of you" all the while shilling for Israel or being loony clowns that flip their shit about gay frogs.
No one cares what you Krautchanners think. Stick to being a wagecuck and paying your diversity taxes as opposed to boring everyone with your amateurish self-victimization, Klaus.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:56 am

I don't get why Duwango Gets away with insulting the mods and Poonoo (Don't ban him) but this guy is worse than the lupa thirsters and ASS combined.

What's the point in having mods and admins when Duwango is allowed to be a fucking goon and nothing is done?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:00 am

Free speech forum. Sorry.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:10 am

Duwango payed ten American dollars to post on an internet forum, he's dumber than ASS by default and should be treated as a special needs child.
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:30 am
He likes to pretend things dont happen once you change user name
Sometimes people just wanna jump to different accounts, why you gotta psychoanalyze that?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:18 am

Duwango wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:23 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
sigh wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:04 pm
She tries to use "I'm on the right" as a shield from all of her criticisms, she'll do something shitty and expects other people who she affiliates with to cover for her.
Yeah, the "alt-right". I've said right from the start that giving yourself a label is a terrible idea but utter morons like Duwango wouldn't listen. It's all just "media calls me a Nazi like they do you so I'm one of you" all the while shilling for Israel or being loony clowns that flip their shit about gay frogs.
No one cares what you Krautchanners think. Stick to being a wagecuck and paying your diversity taxes as opposed to boring everyone with your amateurish self-victimization, Klaus.
Charlar wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:56 am
I don't get why Duwango Gets away with insulting the mods and Poonoo (Don't ban him) but this guy is worse than the lupa thirsters and ASS combined.

What's the point in having mods and admins when Duwango is allowed to be a fucking goon and nothing is done?
You still haven't stopped being Cucknadian I see. Free speech mate, and being a goon is worthless here unless you have mod power to fuck with the place like the Ayyy Team did to one of the Gamergate boards on 8chan. I like seeing him try to act hard while obviously being pissed at Kugel.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:23 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:18 am
Duwango wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:23 am
Kugelfisch wrote:

Charlar wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:56 am

You still haven't stopped being Cucknadian I see. Free speech mate, and being a goon is worthless here unless you have mod power to fuck with the place like the Ayyy Team did to one of the Gamergate boards on 8chan. I like seeing him try to act hard while obviously being pissed at Kugel.
Free Speech doesn't mean consequences free and maybe i don't care if you get enjoyment of a retard
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:39 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:18 am
Free speech mate
Since when Jews give a shit about freedumbs? Your kind truly has the highest rates of mental illnesses in the world, and you're certainly not helping change that fact. :lol:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:57 am

Charlar wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:23 am
Free Speech doesn't mean consequences free
God, that phrase sounds so familiar.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.