Re: MundaneFatt

Post by mad bum » Wed May 10, 2017 5:34 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 1:10 am
asdf wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 9:32 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 1:43 am
While Larry claimed the large ad revenue drop is bullshit, it seems political/drama channels are being hit hard and that H3H3 was being honest.
I don't think Larry outright said that it was a lie, or anything, just that he wasn't seeing that huge of a drop.
Regardless, h3h3's entire video was them basically saying, "we, personally, will be fine but nobody who does our type of kahntent will ever get popular and make money again."
My personal channel only has one video that had a drop in ad revenue, every other video is getting the normal amount of money for the views.

YouTube is really targeting these drama news channels with revenue, Pewdiepie might be the one that started it, but the drama channels are the ones that spread the shit and YouTube doesn't consider shitstirrers to be advertiser friendly.
It really is pewdiepie's fault, he basically became the whistle blower that 'surprise', these people act like they are on the internet and say stupid shit. I'm glad advertiser's said fuck you because that's what YouTube needed.

There's a reason idubzzz stopped doing content cop but in the end it doesn't matter because drama got him popular, he will make money no matter what.

I'm sure the others like leafy and keemstar will make it too because they have such a huge following they can supplement income other ways. People like mundanefatt pushed so hard but ultimately got left behind and there's nothing he can do now.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed May 10, 2017 7:45 pm

Seele wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 4:38 am
He's such a smug idiot. No Trump supporter is gonna look at these tweets and say "wtf I hate Trump now! Matt is right!"

asdf

Post by asdf » Thu May 11, 2017 9:49 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 8:23 am
Kek, just like DSP.
At least DSP is an entertaining trainwreck.

JarJarDinks

Post by JarJarDinks » Thu May 11, 2017 9:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 3:54 pm
There are those Russia investigations again. Investigating what exactly? What is even the claim?
They don't know. The point is to keep the "investigation" going as long as possible so the Prez is constantly under a shadow of suspicion, thus helping them in the upcoming mid-terms and maybe in 2020. I would counter by showing clips of that chubby girl singing about her talking vagina on the Bill Nye show, thus ensuring a Dem never gets elected again, but that's me.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 12, 2017 4:19 pm

Mute vaginas are a social construct.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 13, 2017 2:28 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 4:19 pm
Mute vaginas are a social construct.
We need to meme that "x is a social construct". Have it go the way of triggered, problematic and SJW.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 13, 2017 3:15 pm

We just have to make a tumblr post about it and we are bound to find enough supporters.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Sure, but tumblr doesn't make memes. Imageboards do.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 13, 2017 5:59 pm

But tumblr let's me culture a new sub-group that imageboards can then ridicule with memes.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Fair enough.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!