Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:28 am

drisko wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:36 am

Don't know why he couldn't have just showed them Star Wars himself, unless he's not allowed to watch the kids. Most parents are all for someone taking their kids for a few hours.
Uh, I wouldn't trust anyone's kids with Uncle Noah "Bipolar Manic Depressive Unemployed Twitter Addict Black Sheep of the Family" Antwiler. He even looks like a pedophile now, with that gross greasy hair, patchwork unshaven stubble, super pale skin, and bloated body. Like, when she comes back to pick them up she's either going to find her kids walking funny or dead, so like, keeping them away from that freak is 100% the best move she can make. That's quality child-rearing right there, and all she had to do was show them a subpar Star Wars movie.

You know what, let Miles babysit, he'll teach those kids useful lessons, like how to put a bullet in wetback drug dealers and which guns are less likely to jam on you at the wrong time. That or also rape them, I dunno, I mean, he could also be a rapist honestly, he had that look to him, like he's just a little unhinged, like in a Norman Bates way.

You know what, don't let the Antwiler brothers babysit, just, don't.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:38 am

Anyway, according to his Patreon he's finally under 200 patrons and making less than $700 a month. It's still stubbornly high, because as we all know Spoony's hardcore fans are all retarded, but, given this rate he might actually hit around $300 by the end of the year.
Last edited by Vaporwear on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:44 am

@drisko Not the creepy uncle Noah who's never invited by members of his family to go with them anywhere... His sister might be dumb, but she's smart enough to not let him close to her children. Unless he made this up, which I don't put below him.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:36 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:44 am
@drisko Not the creepy uncle Noah who's never invited by members of his family to go with them anywhere... His sister might be dumb, but she's smart enough to not let him close to her children. Unless he made this up, which I don't put below him.
Could be made up, for he would have had to actually spend 10 Dollars for a present. Noah giving instead of taking? Pshaw.

So, Spoony gets 677$ after the latest Patreon drop, since yesterday 0$ of any adspace from both TSE frontpage & forum, 0$ from his shop since forever, and an undisclosed amount from his Paypal donation button. Does anyone remember what his Youtube profits were? The calculations have been made sometime on DHI2.0
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:09 am

RE: Spoony bitching about kids not watching original star wars first:

I don't know why nerds get so fucking precious over their childhood nostalgia. I don't expect the next generation to enjoy all the things I did. If it works out that way, fine, that's nice, but we're in the adult world and even a good movie or tv show isn't that big a deal. C'mon now.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Carn

Post by Carn » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:28 am

Gj on that content promised by the end of May Spoonster. I'm sure Cuckson is giving him the hairdryer treatment as we speak. He did promise to come down hard on Spoony if he didn't deliver you know.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:34 am

Damn, 14 Patrons gone overnight. Cuckson took his friends and scarpered, maybe?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:50 am

Rushy wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:34 am
Damn, 14 Patrons gone overnight. Cuckson took his friends and scarpered, maybe?
They are banding together to go raid Spoony''s house, RoboCop style!

(Group bursts into April's separate room)

"Bitches leave..."

(Busts into Noahs room)

*various gun fure, as Spoony quote "gets the shit killed out of him"

*Cuckson, laughing, pulls out a pistol and shoots him point blank in the face.

Just watch those news papers.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:16 pm

Some Spoonite cucks will ramp up their pledge and keep $700 line for a while, like their lives depend on it. That's how things work in Spoonyville. ....or is it.
Carn wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 2:55 pm
So no, nothing has changed.
I'm glad he never disappoints
...to disappoint. Fuck. Emir getting banned on reddit is actually funny but he's just a random internet weido after all.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:26 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:16 pm
Some Spoonite cucks will ramp up their pledge and keep $700 line for a while, like their lives depend on it. That's how things work in Spoonyville. ....or is it.
Carn wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 2:55 pm
So no, nothing has changed.
I'm glad he never disappoints
...to disappoint. Fuck. Emir getting banned on reddit is actually funny but he's just a random internet weido after all.
Aw. :( but he was funny! A down syndrome kid flailing about getting the football at recess funny... but still funny cause we could bully him :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger