Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Boo

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Boo » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:13 pm

Carn wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:28 am
Gj on that kahntent promised by the end of May Spoonster. I'm sure Cuckson is giving him the hairdryer treatment as we speak. He did promise to come down hard on Spoony if he didn't deliver you know.
He actually tweeted to Spoony that he wants to talk about something in private.

Assuming that Spoony will ignore him now I've got a feeling that this may be the beginning of Cuckson's resentment towards Spoony.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:36 pm

Boo wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:13 pm

Assuming that Spoony will ignore him now I've got a feeling that this may be the beginning of Cuckson's resentment towards Spoony.
Spoony's gonna label him a hater and ban him. Simple as that. Maybe the little retard will get the hint, but then again, retards will be retards.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:57 pm

Boo wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:13 pm
Carn wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:28 am
Gj on that kahntent promised by the end of May Spoonster. I'm sure Cuckson is giving him the hairdryer treatment as we speak. He did promise to come down hard on Spoony if he didn't deliver you know.

Thank you Kek for the many lolz we are about to receive. :mrgreen:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:15 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:09 am
RE: Spoony bitching about kids not watching original star wars first:

I don't know why nerds get so fucking precious over their childhood nostalgia. I don't expect the next generation to enjoy all the things I did. If it works out that way, fine, that's nice, but we're in the adult world and even a good movie or tv show isn't that big a deal. C'mon now.
I always feel that way when I see some of these guys dressing up their daughters as Star Wars or capeshit characters, insisting their daughter is a big fan. It's like, come on asshole, I know you're disappointed you had a girl. Don't make her do this for your enjoyment.
お前はもう死んでいる。

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:16 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:15 pm
rabidtictac wrote:

I don't know why nerds get so fucking precious over their childhood nostalgia. I don't expect the next generation to enjoy all the things I did. If it works out that way, fine, that's nice, but we're in the adult world and even a good movie or tv show isn't that big a deal. C'mon now.
I always feel that way when I see some of these guys dressing up their daughters as Star Wars or capeshit characters, insisting their daughter is a big fan. It's like, come on asshole, I know you're disappointed you had a girl. Don't make her do this for your enjoyment.
But Rey and Captain Phasma were just super developed characters that earned all their successes and got there all by themselves.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:19 pm

Ah yes Captain Phasma, such a deep character.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:26 pm

She literally went in the bin
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:45 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:19 pm
Ah yes Captain Phasma, such a deep character.
Just you wait till Disney makes a prequel trilogy for this sequel trilogy, where Phasma somehow becomes one of the most important characters.
drisko wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:36 am
ThatGuy wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:40 am
https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status ... 5186492417
I hope he is joking because this is adding that he is a huge moron
Don't know why he couldn't have just showed them Star Wars himself, unless he's not allowed to watch the kids. Most parents are all for someone taking their kids for a few hours.
The wording is weird. Of course they'll never experience it the same as him because of the age gap. They're used to a different style of movie.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:46 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:16 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:15 pm
rabidtictac wrote:

But Rey and Captain Phasma were just super developed characters that earned all their successes and got there all by themselves.
I still think Rey is a badass. I'm honestly more emotionally invested in her than I ever was in Leia. If she was a 100% Mary Sue, she'd be a cocky bitch(actually closer to Leia in the original movie), but she isn't.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:54 pm

I dunno. Remember when she totally rebuffed Token Black Guy and did the whole, "I don't need help, I CAN DO IT MYSELF!!!" act, making Token look like a fool?
お前はもう死んでいる。