Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pope Corky III

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:41 pm

It was deleted when DHI 3.0 was a thing, anyway. I think it was mentioned the video was deleted here:

and judging from Razor's reaction, the breeze knocked his ass over. I mean he has about the girth of a toothpick anyway.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:43 pm

This fucker...an acquaintance of mine worked with this asshole at a record store in AZ. Boy does Danielle never shut up. Want a PS3 so you can play x game that is coming out on it? Get ready for a lecture. Get one little factoid wrong about something musically (because you're too busy living in the real world to get some drummer's name right), get ready for a lecture. Guy is in constant philibuster mode. He also has a degree in 'Political Science' meaning he probably still works at a record store somewhere in AZ.

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:08 pm

I mostly know Razorfist for his massive hateboner of Hideo Kojima. It's one thing to dislike his games or think that his stories are very pretentious, but he makes some really bullshit claims to justify his hatred for the guy. We get it! You hate MGS because everyone played that back in the day and not Thief. Get over yourself.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:15 pm

Razorfist is the chimera of internet nobodies. He looks and has the thin skin of Spoony, the annoying cheetah speed ranting of Yahtzee, and a contrarianism that rivals, and sometimes exceeds, Movieblobs (hell both white knight the Star Wars prequels solely because they have a hateboner for RLM's success).

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:22 pm

Didn't he create some kind of conspiracy theory about how the prequels were beloved by all until the twisted and evil Wormtongue than is RLM convinced everyone they were bad?
Last edited by VoiceOfReasonPast on Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:Didn't he create some kind of conspirace theory about how the prequels were beloved by all until the twisted and evil Wormtongue than is RLM convinced everyone they were bad?
Pfft. Maddox was worm-tonguing that shit long before Mike knew he hated Star Trek: Nemesis.
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net ... u=episode3

I remember going on a hiking trip with some fellow nerds (stop laughing) and the leader sat our Star Wars fanboy down and broke down why Episodes I and II were wack. Blobby at least tried to reason that the reason old fans hated it was because it didn't send them 20 years back in time before adulthood when their dad and dog was still alive like Mario did to him with Nintendo.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:33 pm

I think I remember such talk from him. He's also incredibly buttsore about the Extended Universe having been killed off, which is the only good thing Disney has been doing with Star Wars.
Every once in a while he makes a video I really agree with but he always does or says some retarded shit to prevent me from saying he's good.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:36 pm

Simon Pegg also did a scene on Spaced burning his star wars merch because Phantom Menace was so bad and that was about a year after Phantom Menace was out.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:01 pm

Osterzone wrote:Simon Pegg also did a scene on Spaced burning his star wars merch because Phantom Menace was so bad and that was about a year after Phantom Menace was out.
He should learn from weebs. They'll burn and break their whole merch the instant their beloved manga or anime doesn't make their One True Pairing impossible in canon. Or pull off some insane shit like that Endless Eight thing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:59 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:Didn't he create some kind of conspiracy theory about how the prequels were beloved by all until the twisted and evil Wormtongue than is RLM convinced everyone they were bad?
I created a thread on Razor back on 2.0 after he dog piled me for criticizing George Lucas in his comments section. Just because George created the franchise doesn't merit his ass to be continuously licked for fucking up two films into the franchise.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.