Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:47 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:58 pm
Always thought this fucker is the living embodiment of what Libtards think Republicans are.
Now he's not only not dissuaded me, he's diving even deeper.

It's like someone took a conservative strawman and imbued it with life. Surely there can't be two people like this on the planet?
You talking about Jim? Cause that's 101% accurate.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:55 am

Jim is just an edgy 4chan poster who found a very autistic hobby, and whenever someone tells him that it is stupid, he doubles down for "lulz".

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:58 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:55 am
Jim is just an edgy 4chan poster who found a very autistic hobby, and whenever someone tells him that it is stupid, he doubles down for "lulz".
This. He's not right-wing imo. He's just a shitposter. Shitposters have no politics until such time as they start to get serious.

TBH with what we know about Maddox, Jim's probably just some kind of normie liberal or centrist at most. A lot of these guys with a deep history of trolling and shitposting are way more SJW than we all think.

A Jim fan who disagrees can post explaining why or just tell me Jim's a gun-owner, which would raise my opinion of him. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:17 am

IIRC he's from Montana so he might at least share some lineage with Ben Garrison.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:50 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:58 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
This. He's not right-wing imo. He's just a shitposter. Shitposters have no politics until such time as they start to get serious.
It's never been easier to be a lefty moderate and still hate all the dumb shit coming from the left these days. I don't think he's right wing either. But I wouldn't be surprised if he had a gun. Somebody will find him eventually and if I was him I'd rather have a gun when that happens.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:01 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:50 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:58 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
It's never been easier to be a lefty moderate and still hate all the dumb shit coming from the left these days. I don't think he's right wing either. But I wouldn't be surprised if he had a gun. Somebody will find him eventually and if I was him I'd rather have a gun when that happens.
But how will he protect himself from himself? If only he had a second gun...

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:28 pm

He loves himself way too much to do anything to himself.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

clickKunst

Post by clickKunst » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:08 am

The "I'm just a shit poster" defence sounds similar to The Daily Show's "we're just a comedy show" excuse. I think he cares more than he lets on but has the good sense to not be open with his true feelings because of how cringey it is for slobs who live on the Internet to push their political beliefs.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:13 am

clickKunst wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:08 am
The "I'm just a shit poster" defence sounds similar to The Daily Show's "we're just a comedy show" excuse. I think he cares more than he lets on but has the good sense to not be open with his true feelings because of how cringey it is for slobs who live on the Internet to push their political beliefs.
If so, he's kept it up a long fucking time and been way more successful at it than his contemporaries like MundaneFatt or SpergeofPol.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:00 am

clickKunst wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:08 am
I think he is either a centrist or moderately right wing, and may have had libertarian beliefs in his youth but as you said, he rightly hides that shit because he has been on the internet long enough to know that you can become a lolcow if you take shit on the internet too seriously.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.