Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:39 pm

I'm sure the fanbase would just line up to empty their wallets to see a fat guy in white spandex.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:42 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:39 pm
I'm sure the fanbase would just line up to empty their wallets to see a fat guy in white spandex.
It sounds ridiculous, but I have no idea why grown men would still be fans of a Japanese children's show cut to pieces and stitched together with Saved By the Bell rejects to make a retarded Frankenstein. I'd believe anything about that fanbase that you would tell me.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:46 pm

Not Japanese children's show. Murrican children's show stealing footage and props from Japanese children's show.

And I guess it's okay if the show isn't too shit and the costumes are rad enough. Though there's always the risk of taking your love too far.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:34 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:24 am
That because vid.me was going down, he was sick and tired of reuploading the old versions of HOPR so he decided "fuck it, they're dead, I'm never bringing them back" and instead he's going to redo the old videos to make them YT friendly, except for one where he needs to have some people do a cover of Under Pressure. Not sure why he can't just cut that out but whatever.

And it included a lecture about how you should be reading his State of the Wall posts, but of course doesn't tell you where to read those because he assumes everyone knows everything about him.
Why he couldn't just cut it out was my bit of confusion as well. Seems like it'd be much simpler, and from what I remember the usage of the song was hardly critical in the video.

But as usual, the problem with the video isn't what he says but how he says it. "I've been burned too many times on non-YouTube sources so I'm just going to have YouTube be my primary place to put videos up from now on, but to make some of my videos "YouTube friendly" will require some extra work, so it might be a while until you can see them, particularly the Power Rangers In Space video because in order to avoid issues with Content ID, in the place where I put "Under Pressure" I need to replace it with a cover, and I'm waiting on someone else to make it, so it might be a little while until that video is available." That's a fairly simple message, and not an unreasonable one (aside from the question of why he so desperately needs the song in the review), but he overcomplicates it by feeling the need to overexplain everything, which makes him come across as condescending.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:23 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:34 pm
drisko wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:24 am
That because vid.me was going down, he was sick and tired of reuploading the old versions of HOPR so he decided "fuck it, they're dead, I'm never bringing them back" and instead he's going to redo the old videos to make them YT friendly, except for one where he needs to have some people do a cover of Under Pressure. Not sure why he can't just cut that out but whatever.

And it included a lecture about how you should be reading his State of the Wall posts, but of course doesn't tell you where to read those because he assumes everyone knows everything about him.
Why he couldn't just cut it out was my bit of confusion as well. Seems like it'd be much simpler, and from what I remember the usage of the song was hardly critical in the video.

But as usual, the problem with the video isn't what he says but how he says it. "I've been burned too many times on non-YouTube sources so I'm just going to have YouTube be my primary place to put videos up from now on, but to make some of my videos "YouTube friendly" will require some extra work, so it might be a while until you can see them, particularly the Power Rangers In Space video because in order to avoid issues with kahntent ID, in the place where I put "Under Pressure" I need to replace it with a cover, and I'm waiting on someone else to make it, so it might be a little while until that video is available." That's a fairly simple message, and not an unreasonable one (aside from the question of why he so desperately needs the song in the review), but he overcomplicates it by feeling the need to overexplain everything, which makes him come across as condescending.
I won't be surprised Nasty Cockslut was a genuine autist
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:40 am

Probably, even Liz said he's definitely on the spectrum, though if I remember correctly he's sensitive about that and doesn't want to get diagnosed or anything. Not sure where I heard that but it sounds about right.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:45 am

I remember him saying he really hates eating outside of his "comfort zone" which is a trait autists can have. That includes stuff like condiments (he'd eat a hotdog plain) or adding milk to cereal. His meal of choice is chicken tendies, which Brad/Lupa/Phelan joked about on a commentary.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:10 am

You'd think marrying a gorilla would mean homemade chickie tendies for lyfe but nah, gotta get dem Tysons.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:10 am

His Power Rangers in Space epic will stand or fall with that "Under Pressure" song.

Maybe he'll finally out himself if he gets into financial trouble. His mentor Spoony has been doing rather well living on pity bucks.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Guest #2 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:06 pm

geez, Linkie Boy, can you not sound like a whiny annoying twat for once?
Why are these Rangers all wearing Charlie Brown shirts?