Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Johnny

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Johnny » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:18 am

Was Jordan ever a TGWTG fan? As far as I know, he always was bitching about them.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:48 am

Jordan was almost picked up as anime reviewer when TGWTG was first starting, but that fell through.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:13 am

I think we can all agree that this video sucked just like the rest. The only arguably entertaining (and sad) thing was the bingo stuff, probably the only thing where the JimMetokur put some more effort into it by looking at the guys stuff?

However, those two last videos will clearly win the internet. If he actually delivers on what he keeps promising, then I believe even Boogie can become a decent person.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:26 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:13 am
The only arguably entertaining (and sad) thing was the bingo stuff, probably the only thing where the JimMetokur put some more effort into it by looking at the guys stuff?
Oh please, he is buddies with former Busy Street people. Gerpy and BlackFaceKermit were Busy Street regulars, they probably told him that over skype.
sigh wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:57 am
If this was supposed to be about tgwtg fanbase overall than that was weak, nothing about their forums/ comments.
Latza was a shit example to bring up in that regard, he knows about ExtraFedora so he could have brought up Cuckson, but he REALLY should have put a bigger focus on Reviewtopia. Those fuckers defined the main issue with the fanbase, they were talentless but desperately wanted to get on the site. And fuck, the TGWTG secrets blog? Top cringe there. Shit, his buddy Gerpy did that commentary with Asalieri mocking that Otakun loser:

He mentioned GameDude for like 5 seconds, but that guy was trying to get on TGWTG and was famous for being an annoying cunt on their forums. But he spent half the time or more mocking Latza because he had a convenient excuse. If the focus was meant to be about their shitty fans, he should have been a small part of it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:01 pm

At the very end he seems to reference this place directly by citing the whole "Talk about Spoony's illnesses and Linkara's love life" bit. So it'll probably be just him reading off DHI posts.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:32 pm

So I was half asleep watching this video last night but did he say Game Dude is on the run in Mexico? I have not heard of this.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Chippah wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:32 pm
So I was half asleep watching this video last night but did he say Game Dude is on the run in Mexico? I have not heard of this.
I don't know where the Mexico thing came from, but he did go insane over his break up and re-enacted it with Dinosaur toys. There's only an archived blog remaining of it.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:32 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:06 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:41 am
SpoonyOne?SpoonyDone wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:09 am
God, that was awful.

The fact that he sourced something from ExtraMana, mentioned people obsessed with critiquing the site and then didn't even criticize ExtraKatana himself is just absurd.

Jim is a fucking sellout, and that's proof right there.
Shut the fuck up you fucking Guest.
It wasn't the worst fucking thing ever. That would be Extrasmegma's video on TGWTG. That guy doesn't even have .001% of the CHA Jim does.

Jim is a youtube shill to be true, but he's not begging for views and playing both sides (sucking Spoony's cock on his streams while posting bad videos shitting on him direct on his Patreon).

Jim is just trying something out for his Patreon contributors, it's as simple as that.

What is REALLY autist of him though was that GoogleGate bullshit where he sperged that we should "let them win and let them shit can net neutrality" FUCK THAT. I even sent him a PM saying to shut the fuck up and not post when his meds are in effect.
The worst par is, he seems to think that his idea is good.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:01 pm

One of the things I find funny about Game Dude is that he had higher production values than anything Douche Walker ever made. And had impressive range of rape faces he would unintentionally make, at least according to ED.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Carn

Post by Carn » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:05 pm

Last two eps are basically entirely going to be DHI speculation then. At least Jim will probably mention this shithole instead of pretending he came up with it all himself like extra fedora.