Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:25 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:29 pm
Can you twitter 911?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:29 am
Nigger refuses to watch the new Blade Runner movie despite it garnering praise from audiences and critics. Looks like he expected it to suck and has to go through with his earlier tirade. Of course the idiot berated me for stating Lucas is a crap director.
Ah, the classic Spoony-school of premature reviewing. Now he just needs to spend the next couple months refusing to see the movie as if his life depends on it.
It's a Denise Villanoob movie. It was destined to suck from day one.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:02 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Can you twitter 911?
I actually looked and nope. Apparently cops don't think that's a good idea. Shocking.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:17 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Nigger refuses to watch the new Blade Runner movie despite it garnering praise from audiences and critics. Looks like he expected it to suck and has to go through with his earlier tirade. Of course the idiot berated me for stating Lucas is a crap director.
Im not watching that shit either. Please tell me, when was the last time a big hollywood release didnt get its dick sucked by all the shills and brainless zombie moviegoers who fucking love grown ups 2.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:25 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Can you twitter 911?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Ah, the classic Spoony-school of premature reviewing. Now he just needs to spend the next couple months refusing to see the movie as if his life depends on it.
It's funny because he's a talented director who's made several good films.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:57 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
I have downloaded a version of the video in case he bawleets it like a bitch, which I think he might do in a few months to back pedal. Like I said, the new movie doesn't address it and if anything it can work either way. He's reacting just like Moviebob did when he thought The Amazing Spiderman reboot was going to be a Twilight ripoff.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:01 am

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:50 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:25 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Can you twitter 911?
It's funny because he's a talented director who's made several good films.
And you probably think Fury Road was the "best action movie ever made" and a "game changer".

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:27 am

I'm not going to watch that blade runner movie because I like the old one and there was no reason to make another.

It's time film makers learn that taking a known franchise and making "another one" doesn't mean an automatic ticket sale, EVEN FROM FANS.

I liked og Blade Runner. I liked og The Thing. I liked og Robocop. I have not and will not watch the shitty remakes. Or Ghost in the Shell, for that matter.

I don't care if they're considered good or bad movies. I like the old ones and they're enough for me. With criminally-underused genres like cyberpunk and science fiction horror, I'd much rather see a new property than something remade.

I'm tired of people thinking they can just make another of "thing that peopled liked." Imagine if Bloodborne was an annual franchise or a new "Goodfellas" came out every year. "Goodfellas: A Netflix Original Series."

No, fuck off. And stop making shitty movie versions of manwha, mango and anime that I like. It just ruins those franchises to anyone who discovers them via your shitty movie. Priest is arguably not even a thing (of value) if you divorce the story from its fantastic art style. Comics are a visual medium, you ffffucks.

Why can't a thing just exist and be good? BTW that's why From has a better track record on sequels, in my opinion. Demon's Souls to Dark Souls to Bloodborne were different franchises, but the same people worked on them and used a lot of the same ideas. But not having connected universes freed up the creative people behind those games to focus in on the subjects they wanted to explore. In the case of DeS to DS1, it was art from adversity, since they weren't allowed to use the established DeS characters (legally.) But then when you start to look at the numerical From sequels, surprise surprise the stories always suffer. Unless it's a DLC or something that's a totally-contained story, like the Burnt Ivory King or Sunken King.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:28 am

nu-Blade Runner looks okay. I'll watch it but I'm just gonna wait it out until it hits bittorrent home video.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:12 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:27 am
I'm not going to watch that blade runner movie because I like the old one and there was no reason to make another.
Hi Razorfist!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Goodfellas is the most overrated movie ever.