BenComicGraphics

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:18 pm

This is quicker?

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:18 pm

EDIT: sorry, was private vid.
Last edited by BenComicGraphics on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:51 pm

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Mister Show

Post by Mister Show » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:16 am

YouTube version will be an eventuality. There are technical reasons as the moment that I don't want it there.
Big money! Big prizes! I love it!

Taco Jim

Post by Taco Jim » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:39 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:48 pm
Why are your female pop stars so slutty?!
More importantly, why are they so slutty but don't go to Japan and take the bukkake treatment?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:36 pm

No patriotic Korean pop slut would degrade herself by associating with vile Nihon devils.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:35 am

Downloaded the commentary and it's more of a life riff with some occasional side stories. I didn't know that Crossoverlord and AT4W the movie had the same plot. Was fun to listen to, but annoying to try and sync up the audio and video.

Mister Show

Post by Mister Show » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:29 am

I wouldn't call it the same plot. The plot of Crossoverlord was about a Lightbringer villain tampering with the boundaries between universes to seek revenge, whereas AT4W is about Linkara's robot clone luring him out into space to....uhhh...seek revenge(???).

Lewis' original Crossoverlord pitch was a dry plot in which the heroes are summoned aboard a space ship (yes, a space ship) to help an inter-dimensional guardian in his fight against the Smiling Man. There was an armory portion of the story that was for attaining supplies and weapons. And then the late story was where they would board the Smiling Man's space ship, rescue anyone under his control, and have a big epic battle at the end.

It's less about what the plot is and more about HOW Lewis writes and structures his stories, crossovers in particular. The character selection is random and not optimal to the overall plot. The villain is essentially the main character's principle rival who talks the hero to death and whose sole motivation is of revenge. And the situation always has to be dire, in which failure is not an option. These are the hallmarks of Linkara writing.

If I had to do it over again, Crossoverlord would be a much smaller story in which the morals behind the actions of the primary antagonist were a little more gray, and his motivations were easier with which to empathize.
Big money! Big prizes! I love it!

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:23 pm

So I was watching the Linkara movie with some friends last night. Is it normal that the movie is so boring that we completely ignored it and talked about other things throughout the whole movie?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:40 pm

suzaku wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:23 pm
So I was watching the Linkara movie with some friends last night. Is it normal that the movie is so boring that we completely ignored it and talked about other things throughout the whole movie?
I'm pretty sure that's just the sane reaction.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette