Lee is still Gay(ming)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Heath Cliff

Re: Lee is still Gay(ming)

Post by Heath Cliff » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:04 am

I admit I used to play Second Life some years ago. I was unemployed, I was fat, I had no gf except for this woman in the game who turned out to big fat hefty woman with kids. She wanted me to bang her in real life. I had to stop myself I said man wtf are you doing? Are you actually going to drive 3 hours to bang some fat chick? There's plenty of fat chicks 2minutes away in this town to bang. I had to take a good look at myself in the mirror and accept what I had became. I had almost become as pathetic as Spoony. That day I left the game, started going to the gym, and searched for a job. That was 10 years ago. Now I only bang fat chicks offline. Also Lee reminds me a lot of the loony's you'd find there in SL. I kept wondering to myself what the fudgens was wrong with those people. They couldn't blurr the game from reality.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:29 am

Heath Cliff wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:04 am
I admit I used to play Second Life some years ago. I was unemployed, I was fat, I had no gf except for this woman in the game who turned out to big fat hefty woman with kids. She wanted me to bang her in real life. I had to stop myself I said man wtf are you doing? Are you actually going to drive 3 hours to bang some fat chick? There's plenty of fat chicks 2minutes away in this town to bang. I had to take a good look at myself in the mirror and accept what I had became. I had almost become as pathetic as Spoony. That day I left the game, started going to the gym, and searched for a job. That was 10 years ago. Now I only bang fat chicks offline.
For a second I thought you redeemed yourself. :lol: :lol:

But you bring up a good point. Obviously Lee's life was completely fucked for some reason (I think it is more than his physical pain) and he found true escapism with VR rather than deal with his issues. He thinks he is fine but he is obviously fucked in the head as much as Spoony claims to be, it's why he doesn't realise Spoony is full of shit. He's just as crazy as the autistic trannies who worship Spoony and Dena really should be intervening here.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:50 am

spoony is finally done withy his bullshit, he even acts as a animu girl in twitter
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:06 am

That's just normal Spoony talk but we all know he wants it. Lee shouldn't give up, he needs to play the long game here. Soon they will be fugging each other in virtual paradise.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:11 am

Spoony could VR himself into the action movie/wrestling star he was always meant to be

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:11 am

That's what I was thinking. Lee wants to induct Spoonfucker into the 3D waifu VR cult. One of us, one of us!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:14 am

And why stop at Spoony? Linkara could get all the dickgirls he's dreamed of.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:16 am

Based Noah shitting on Germans.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:27 am

Tell me the guy at 6:25 doesn't want to be a pretty girl that gets hollowed out by VR wang.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:10 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:11 am
That's what I was thinking. Lee wants to induct Spoonfucker into the 3D waifu VR cult. One of us, one of us!
Had the same thought, too. Did Lee ever Tweet at Noah like this before? I think he just sees Noah as another sadbrains he can drag into his waifuverse.
Is Spoony dead yet?