Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:15 pm

I'll admit it. I don't get Rick and Morty. I tried to watch it. I couldn't get past the first episode. Rick annoys the fuck out of me. He never shuts up and he constantly has drool or bile on his mouth. That's gross to look at it

Should I watch more than one episode? Does it get better? Someone explain the popularity of this show to me.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:40 pm

It'll be Butter Finger BB's
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:46 pm

It's a funny show, nothing much else to explain. Defenitly not "deep" and all that stuff plebit is talking about, but they are retards, so who cares. Some episodes have some clever jokes and some laughs, but if you didn't like the first episode, yeah, it's not worth it.

I know now that he cool thing is going to be backlash Rick and Morty, because fanbases ruin everything!!! (fucken really? just ignore the retards, it's not that hard), but by the end of season 3 the charm really wears it off, they even try to pull a back to status quo while trying to be smug about it, but by the end of it, I was like, "whatever Dan Harmon, go back to have Egoraptor suck you cock and just end this..."

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:52 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:15 pm
I'll admit it. I don't get Rick and Morty. I tried to watch it. I couldn't get past the first episode. Rick annoys the fuck out of me. He never shuts up and he constantly has drool or bile on his mouth. That's gross to look at it

Should I watch more than one episode? Does it get better? Someone explain the popularity of this show to me.
it just gets worse, rick gets to be a bigger asshole every season

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:30 pm

It's not even Rick being an asshole, it's that they can't seem to keep anyone's character straight. Is Morty learning disabled or not? Is Summer a background character or is she a badass feminist Mary sue?(lol...)

Is Jerry deep down a strong man or is he a parasite? Is Beth smart or just a dumb cunt akin to Skyler White?

They can't keep their own narrative straight, and it falls apart into a collection of shitty memes, because as they love to spout "nothing matters, but it might sorta! :D"

It's crumbling under its own weight because they gutted the foundation of their series; going on cooky adventures with a sci-fi twist with a drunk asshole and his retarded grandson.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

???

Post by ??? » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:33 pm

This Rick and Morty video of Jim's is just as low hanging fruit as when he did the FNAF one. It's already being covered/has been covered by others and Jim added nothing except his background poking fun at DrRandomerCam which barely had anything to do with the video (IIRC said person has only mentioned Rick and Morty when he answered someone talking about the Patriarchy in a nonsensical way with Pickle Rick clips).

The only part I haven't seen that he had was the idiot standing on the McDonald's counter demanding his sauce but that's also because I stopped watching them after the third recommendation for another person saying how much they hate the Rick and Morty fanbase. Including normies like IHE.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:52 pm

See? I saw a couple of irate morons at McDonalds Saturday/or Sunday (can't quite remember) and they were upset because this McDonalds didnt have some sauce although the app said they did.
He was becoming unhinged. I didn't realize this was a Rick and Morty thing.
It was a father and son. The son looked 14 and autist and was near tears. It was the father making the scene. I wonder if autism wouldn't be as bad as it manifests if parents didn't indulge this behaviour. You never hear about this shit beyond 20 years ago. You pull this autists fit shit in public and yo ass got beat.

Oh and they traveled from out of state just to get it.

Fuck me.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:28 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:52 pm
See? I saw a couple of irate morons at McDonalds Saturday/or Sunday (can't quite remember) and they were upset because this McDonalds didnt have some sauce although the app said they did.
He was becoming unhinged. I didn't realize this was a Rick and Morty thing.
It was a father and son. The son looked 14 and autist and was near tears. It was the father making the scene. I wonder if autism wouldn't be as bad as it manifests if parents didn't indulge this behaviour. You never hear about this shit beyond 20 years ago. You pull this autists fit shit in public and yo ass got beat.

Oh and they traveled from out of state just to get it.

Fuck me.
What the fuck. Earth needs a fucking Total War and we need it now. This is what decades of people having to invent their own problems gets us.
Is Spoony dead yet?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:56 pm

More on the Szechuan/McDs "scandal".
My apologies for posting an MSNBC article, but who knows these kind of people better than an organization that helped create these kind of people. The endless parade of human debris in this article...

http://archive.is/GQHuc

fukhumanity

Post by fukhumanity » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:17 pm