Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by pibbs » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:14 am

Honestly, I think the so-called sexual harassment is just a red-herring. The offense to the SJWs is him being Christian and not wanting to sign gay ship fan art, but that's not enough on it's own, so they piled on with this creeper, sexual predator narrative.

Edit: leaving "not" out made that confusing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:15 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:13 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:12 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 am
Help me get the facts straight, who lost Mantis' testimony, and was she the one who got harassed by catgirl army?
Lupa is the one who claims Mantis' claim of JW raping her must have gotten lost in the emails. :lol:

I'm not saying it's impossible, but I'm very suspicious that Lupa didn't know about JW and wasn't just covering for JW at the time.
And this was pre CTC?
The email sent by Mantis was pre-CTC. Lupa's little story was post-CTC, of course. Very convenient that she never said anything about JW prior to him being revealed by based motherfucker mike.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:19 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:14 am
The offense to the SJWs is him being Christian and wanting to sign gay ship fan art, but that's not enough on it's own, so they piled on with this creeper, sexual predator narrative.
They've said as much. When Marzcunt started this whole thing she said Funimation should get rid of him because he's 'homophobic' (their example of this is his refusing to sign gay paedophile fanart)
Last edited by Keith Chegwin on Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:19 am

pibbs wrote:
Honestly, I think the so-called sexual harassment is just a red-herring. The offense to the SJWs is him being Christian and wanting to sign gay ship fan art, but that's not enough on it's own, so they piled on with this creeper, sexual predator narrative.
It's also jealousy. Vic drew large crowds at any convention he went to and that irked ugly greaseballs like Sean Schemmel.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:20 am

Yeah ASS, stick up for your brother in christ you hack.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:22 am

pibbs wrote:
Honestly, I think the so-called sexual harassment is just a red-herring. The offense to the SJWs is him being Christian and not wanting to sign gay ship fan art, but that's not enough on it's own, so they piled on with this creeper, sexual predator narrative.
Edit.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:25 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:19 am
pibbs wrote:
The offense to the SJWs is him being Christian and wanting to sign gay ship fan art, but that's not enough on it's own, so they piled on with this creeper, sexual predator narrative.
They've said as much. When Marzcunt started this whole thing she said Funimation should get rid of him because he's 'homophobic' (their example of this is his refusing to sign gay paedophile fanart)
That's an important point. The initial kickvic shit was about him being a diva, hugging people and believing in god. Then they started with the whole "he's hugging girls so he must be a pedorapist" meme after that. I think the christian angle is an interesting one since a lot of weebs are super-duper-liberal and many outright support pedophilia and yaoi, which Vic apparently wasn't a fan of.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

A12

Post by A12 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:27 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:38 am
A12 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:28 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:05 am

She's become the inspirational SJW cunt she was always meant to be.

Cover for actual rapists while accusing others of rape so she can ruin their lives for retweets and hearts. Stunning and brave!
I had a chat with Yellow Flash today who is also looking into Marzgurl covering up for JewWario (Justin Carmical) who was grooming underage children and slandered the victims of JewWario during her time at Channel Awesome. Yellow Flash found the info very interesting
That's cool. I really hope more people learn about Marz and understand that she tried doing all this shit already with the channel awesome "scandal." The difference there was Doge Walker was on the top of TGWTG and wasn't about to fire himself. But she clearly wanted what is happening with Vic to happen to the Walkers. This is not some unique thing she's suddenly doing. She destroys people to feed her ego and make her feel good about herself. The reasons she invented for why the walkers should be destroyed came down to simple incompetence (which she HERSELF was also guilty of!) She's even tried to spin it that the walkers were somehow responsible for jewwario, while ignoring her own friends (friends she continues to back-pat on fucking twatter and enlist in her crusade against others) directly covering up JW's antics. Lindsay, Holly and Lupa are all complicit in the JW shit.

Marz said she didn't know but she's reacted pretty fucking mildly to JW considering her absolute chimpout over the Vic situation.
The are at least 3 people that are aware on the Marzgurl and JewWario scandal. Hero Hei said in one of the livestreams he did on the weekend that he is fully aware and is looking onto it. Yellow Flash is also aware and I believe the people who run the website Anime Outsiders and appeared on Rekieta Law's livestream are also looking into it. It was quite interesting that the JewWario (Justin Carmical) relationship with Marzgurl was brought up as well

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:29 am

You don't say.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:31 am

I wish one of them could get a hold of Katie "Kitty" Marie Dunn. That little goblin knows everything Justin did.