Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:41 pm

"Rocket Man" would make for a kickass national anthem.

Also: Our IT expert, everyone. Defeated by 2 microSD from one of the biggest brands out there.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:11 pm

I'm willing to bet that he doesn't know that not every kind of SD card is compatible with every kind of card slot.
And what's with those millions of faggots being scared of the fat kid in Korea? He talked all that good shit and everyone is just supposed to take it? When some fat ricenigger with rubberband motor rockets tell you that he will nuke you you tell the cunt to shut the fuck up or else.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:49 pm

The international community has always been too soft on North Korea. Always thinking the problem can be solved with talking and diplomacy. People donate money and food to the North Koreans, naively believing it will actually go to the starving people and not into Kim Jong-Un's corpulent belly.
People think waiting and doing nothing will solve the problem. Even though this crap has been going on for 60 years. Waiting for the dictator to die doesn't work. When Kim Il-Sung died, Kim Jong-il was just as bad. When Jong-Il died, we got the idiot fatboy psychopath Jong-Un. If he died, they'd find another bastard offspring somewhere and he'd be just as bad.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:24 am

Are you guys really surprised he's defending Kim? Spoons fucking adores the guy, just look how he runs things, guys the internet version of him.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:07 am

Only nukes can solve this problem.

I could be speaking of either of the dictators being spoken of in this thread.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:31 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:24 am
Are you guys really surprised he's defending Kim? Spoons fucking adores the guy, just look how he runs things, guys the internet version of him.
Nothing Spoony does could surprise me at this point.

Well, unless he got a job and started working.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:37 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:09 pm
More likely, he'll tell the tales of how he lost the use of his legs during the Trump Wars of earlier 2017. "IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!", he'll scream from the top of his lungs, before collapsing due to fatigue.
It's because Trump and Congressman Jeff Flake literally (not exaggeration or alarmism!) tried to murder him by taking his healthcare away.

If that were actually true, Trump and Flake would deserve medals of honor.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:27 am

This fuck thinks he can just waltz into canada and immediately start being a leach.
If anyone wants to put themselves through some self torture he is streaming now.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:41 am

oldbones wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:27 am
This fuck thinks he can just waltz into Cucknadia and immediately start being a leach.
If anyone wants to put themselves through some self torture he is streaming now.
already got shadowbanned by cuckson alongside a couple of guys asking for reviews

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:09 am

oldbones wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:27 am
This fuck thinks he can just waltz into Cucknadia and immediately start being a leach.
If he tries moving to Canada, i swear i would find where and i'd go there and exterminate this failed abortion with my own hands no joke
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes