Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Movieblob

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:49 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:15 pm

I wasn't trying to be a fedora, just a philosophizing fuck.
That's the same thing, and that is why you came across as one.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:46 pm

how, I guess I missed all those petitions to bring Moviebob back to the escapist.

Oh, and remember when people were devastated when Screwattack didn´t bring more of his videos? Oh man, I still couldn´t get over it....

This fucking Patreon crash cant come soon enough, Jesus Christ....

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:16 am

What industry you twat?! Bob you're the online version of a someone dancing in the street for coins.

Tesla

Post by Tesla » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:29 am

I always find it funny when a white dude complains about lack of diversity in their own field. They never follow the thought line on that line of thinking.

"My field should have more diversity."
"White guys like me keep getting advantages and are in jobs they shouldn't be in!"

ergo if you believe that you should also believe you are in a job you don't deserve. Maybe you would still be in the field but you wouldn't be in as good a place as you are now. Bob surviving on Paetron welfare basically shouldn't be anywhere then. Ergo if Bob really believes that his field should have more diversity... Bob should quit.

Of course the truth is, most liberals are as liberal as their bottom line. Their belief in liberalism coincidentally stops exactly at the point of where greater diversity/redistribution/whatever effects their bottom line.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:57 am

rpgworm wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:46 pm

how, I guess I missed all those petitions to bring Moviebob back to the escapist.

Oh, and remember when people were devastated when Screwattack didn´t bring more of his videos? Oh man, I still couldn´t get over it....

"Difficult to replace" is this guy fucking serious? Come on. Nobody in the WORLD is easier to replace than a fat spurdo sparde "nerd" who talks about VIDEO GAMES and MOVIES (aka consuming entertainment media) to make their living.

Fuck's sake. When you think about it, we don't really need anybody whose job it is to talk about the media they consume. I'm perfectly capable of consuming media and then talking about it myself. Most people are and most people do it for free.

Nothing is easier to do without than some fat cunt who talks about the media. A plumber "jock" has a million times more value to society than Movieblob. I'm so sick of fuckers like DSP and Movieblob who think they add value to society. They are a net drain on our resources. They are just NEETs who have conned gullible people into supporting them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:58 am

rpgworm wrote:

Took you long enough to find this place mate. Welcome back.

And Bob is old enough to see E-Celebs come and go. He is trying to convince himself he didn't make a bad decision.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:36 am

A) Bob's a dime a dozen
B) I'm just waiting for the inevitable day when he spergs out about The Escapist and reveals all of what went down. It's the only thing left about him that's potentially interesting.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:57 am
Fuck's sake. When you think about it, we don't really need anybody whose job it is to talk about the media they consume. I'm perfectly capable of consuming media and then talking about it myself. Most people are and most people do it for free.
Funnily enough, of the two people who replaced Bob, one was a woman and a GG supporter and their film critic was just the guy who reviewed movies for fun on their forum. Management saw his reviews, said 'Hey, how'd you like to get paid' and that's their MovieBob replacement.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:35 am

rpgworm wrote:
I am actually kind of surprised nobody has tried a DDOS or something on patreon's servers. I mean there's fuckers who've gone for the Sony and Microsoft ones, you'd think someone would go into patreon, take all the credit card info right there, and then come pay day, divert the payments to their accounts instead of the site.

But considering Kickstarter is still a thing, even after all the failed projects, I think it's going to take a while. Some people are just too gullible.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:03 am

I think Patreon did get hacked several years ago. I don't think the hackers got credit card information, though, just stuff like passwords.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:54 am

I remember that. I think it was passwords and list of donors
rpgworm wrote:
The fact that he's been sperging out about The Escapist more and more recently suggests he's not making ends meet as well as his Patreon numbers would suggest.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.