Jim Spergling

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: Jim Spergling

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:47 am

Jim Spergling........what a fuckin' nigger....
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:08 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:04 pm

Let's Play should never have been a money-printing operation in the first fucking place. We argued about this shit way back in oldest DHI, or the oldest DHI I can remember. You're showing 100% of a fucking game and you're putting ads on that and YOU expect that YOU should get all that money (minus youtube's cut) and the guys who made the entire game get nothing. Not a penny.

Because it's "transformative."

Meanwhile some NIGGER (kek, subject of today's analogy thanks to Spergling) who plays a minute of a rap album in their video of them driving down the street showing off their new rims could get their whole video muted because the music guys said "nah, you can't play any part of our song at all."

Yeah sure, I totally believe you let's player bums should be getting 100% of all possible money you can squeeze based on videos of you playing all of a video game, where not one single pixel on the screen is of intellectual property you own. At least the facecam guys can claim they own their images I guess.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:36 pm

Nice to see Total Bitchfit is still getting owned when he starts talking shit to people when he doesn't have a solid evidence supporting his bullshit views anyways - I hate this "arguing for the sake of arguing" reddit bullshit way of talking - no, I need to correct you dear sir, I mean in the words of John Bain, you fucking scum nazi piece of shit.

And the shit about layers, we get it Johny, you studied a law school and couldn't support yourself even with the degree, just let it go, your "knowledge" isn't worth shit, you are a worthless nobody with no real skills. Fresh graduate would be much more viable source of information than John Bain.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:47 pm

I agree with him, which is sad, under current rules there is no way to say LPs are fair use because there's never been a court ruling. Sterling can squeal all he wants, but Bain's right, his only legal experience was the Digital Homicide thing and he only won that because those guys are fucking retards.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:58 pm

drisko wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:47 pm
I agree with him, which is sad, under current rules there is no way to say LPs are fair use because there's never been a court ruling. Sterling can squeal all he wants, but Bain's right, his only legal experience was the Digital Homicide thing and he only won that because those guys are fucking retards.
Well that also wasn't a Let's Play, right? He only played a little of the game and showed a bunch of the problems. You could make a much stronger case for it being fair use. From my understanding, reviewing products is fair use. It'd be kind of ridiculous otherwise, with companies trying to sue Siskel & Ebert types. Showing pretty much the entire game/movie straight through under the guise of "reviewing" it ala TGWTG is not.

That's how it can get fuzzy in some situations, because where do you draw the line, but there's a ton of youtubers who are clearly over the line.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:07 pm

When you start showing 100% of a product and you start making money yourself off the showing of said product in its entirety to others, then I think the waters get really muddy.

This is one of those issues that has been "let lie." People assumed fair use would protect in all situations, no matter if someone was making their entire living off of playing 100% of someone else's intellectual property. It's hard to look at a DSP let's play and say that shit is 100% fair use to make his entire living off of. He does very little to "transform" the end product.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:28 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:52 am
Sadly, Spergling will be kept afloat for a while because of his cucked fans that like to see him shitting on everyone (especially mentally ill "developers"), the best thing we can hope I suppose it him getting a stroke, or becoming Spoony.
Death is the best we can hope for. He doesn't even really need his loyal army of twelve year olds. Since he's actually in the clique, he knows where the bodies are buried and so is practically guaranteed that $10,000 a month. On the plus side he's a ton if he's an ounce so hopefully something will get him. Heart disease. Diabetes. Ass cancer. You name it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 pm

I think Let's Play that aren't made to make cash never went away and will continue after the parasites leave
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:36 am
I can't help but feel extreme pity for Redditors at this point. Their emotional and physical disconnect from grounded reality is such that they have nothing to live for except ginning up failed nontroversy after nontroversy. I'm not even surprised at their extreme delusion in think that they can "re-educate" PewDiePie, as if they haven't alienated enough normies with their autistic screeching over Jontron. Risperdal shares must be off the stratosphere. :lol: :lol: :lol:
They must be LITERAL shaking from the realization that PDP is too big too fail via social justice.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:04 pm
Let's Play should never have been a money-printing operation in the first fucking place. We argued about this shit way back in oldest DHI, or the oldest DHI I can remember. You're showing 100% of a fucking game and you're putting ads on that and YOU expect that YOU should get all that money (minus youtube's cut) and the guys who made the entire game get nothing. Not a penny.

Because it's "transformative."

Meanwhile some NIGGER (kek, subject of today's analogy thanks to Spergling) who plays a minute of a rap album in their video of them driving down the street showing off their new rims could get their whole video muted because the music guys said "nah, you can't play any part of our song at all."
That's because you can't "play" a song like you can "play" a game, and the entire music industry is a primordial monstrosity that won't let anyone have fun if that fun doesn't involve them getting money.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette