So apparently Emer is dead.

https://youtu.be/g_vheFnRXLQ

Any other verification on that?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
this only thing I could find

rabidtictac

Re: Asalieri thread

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:20 am

Don't be a pussy, asa. You shat on Emer long after everyone else had moved on and stopped caring. You never stopped trying to bring him up and make shitty jokes (making fat jokes or hygiene jokes as if you don't look like you struggle with both of those yourself to a ludicrous degree) in videos that weren't about him.

All because you were plainly butthurt over how you guys parted friends. But you part ways with basically every friend, given time. Almost like it's you and not them.

Don't be one of these two-faced cunts who wants to pretend they secretly liked someone just because they fucking died, like this Silent Rob bitch you've been chilling with lately (aka Asa's New Butt Buddy #1 until something goes wrong and you decide you hate him forever.) You sperged about Emer more than Thumper17 did about Spoony, and for similar reasons. You fffffuck.

If DSP died tomorrow, my opinion on DSP wouldn't change one bit. Or you, Asa. "Oh well, another person I didn't care for died. I feel neither better nor worse."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:47 pm

Razorfist is also cashing in on the sympathy posts.

http://i.imgur.com/GHjlksH.png

Apparently he and Emer go way back and he has a small text exchange to prove it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:45 pm

He hates TGWTG with every fiber of his heart, no he's doing exactly what they did after JewWario's death. Classic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkpXAeTdbpY
Its a hypocrite-athon
who would be the biggest by the end of the day: RazorHypocrite, the guy that flip flops like a fish out of water, Asa, The guy that chases all his friends away because he is cancer, Or silent Rob, the world's ugliest person
Or the comment section of this video

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:34 pm

It truly is a contest to see which of these disgusting fucks can be the most vile hypocrite. Like Razorfist said, he's not wrong about Asa turning emer-bashing into a fucking youtube genre. Asa was butthurt as fuck about Emer. I don't know why. They're both ridiculously fat, unhygienic manchildren. They're perfect for each other.

I don't know if razorfist is right that emer didn't talk a bunch of shit behind asa's back. Even if he did, it wasn't as much as what asa did. So to see this shit from silent rob and asa makes me kind of legit angry. These fucking cucks.

Fuck all of you. I understand not shitting on someone when you're standing in the middle of their funeral, but you're not. You're on the internet CHOOSING TO MAKE A VIDEO CASHING IN ON THEIR DEATH. When you were the ones, the only ones really, who were shitting on them for probably more than a year at this point. Nobody else cared! Now you pretend like "rest in peace, fair prince" or whatever the fuck. Piss off. I'd ban you for that shit if you showed up here.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:37 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:34 pm
It truly is a contest to see which of these disgusting fucks can be the most vile hypocrite. Like Razorfist said, he's not wrong about Asa turning emer-bashing into a fucking youtube genre. Asa was butthurt as fuck about Emer. I don't know why. They're both ridiculously fat, unhygienic manchildren. They're perfect for each other.
There can be only one. Soon Asa will experience the Quickening.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:09 pm

This place should be renamed Edgelord Interchange. Every post that you faggots make is so fucking predictable.

Yes

Post by Yes » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:14 pm

Asslering you're in the wrong thread to butthurt over the death of 90% of your content
Swedish smiths spend years working on a single sperge and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest Let's players known to mankind.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:09 pm
This place should be renamed Edgelord Interchange. Every post that you faggots make is so fucking predictable.
Oh dear, "Edgelord Interchange." Truly, we have been zinged, gentlemen. Time to pack up our little medicine show and hit the road again.

I love these guest posts, I guarantee that 50% of them are made by internet nobodies and the other 50% is made by their clueless fans.

Do you know what's actually predictable? That guest posters don't have the balls to make an account here.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.