Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Mynameisnotimportant

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Mynameisnotimportant » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:18 am

Priority Fuck List (TGWTG and other associates): ThatChickwiththe Goggles > Marzgirl > Jillian > Sarah >Lupa >NostalgiaChick. Sarah V Lupa is curves versus rails. Personality seems about the same with Sarah only slightly more interesting than the boring Lupa. So advantage Sarah, but I like curves over rails and I think she has a slight personality edge. Obviously dudes into skinnier ladies prefer Lupa.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:18 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:14 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:05 am
drisko wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:54 pm
Never understood why experience is a bad thing. Give me a girl who knows how to suck and ride dick over a chick who just lies there because she doesn't know what to do.
You know you can teach women these things? She doesn't have to have sucked a million cocks to know how to do it.
If I told a girl she sucked in bed and this is how it should be done I guarantee I would never see her again.
It's all about technique. You can't just say "Bitch you suck". You have to make it interesting so she wants to please you.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:20 am

Mynameisnotimportant wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:18 am
Priority Fuck List (TGWTG and other associates): ThatChickwiththe Goggles > Marzgirl > Jillian > Sarah >Lupa >NostalgiaChick. Sarah V Lupa is curves versus rails. Personality seems about the same with Sarah only slightly more interesting than the boring Lupa. So advantage Sarah, but I like curves over rails and I think she has a slight personality edge. Obviously dudes into skinnier ladies prefer Lupa.
You're in luck if you're in California... you can actually get Marzgirl to sleepover at your house!
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:25 am

Basically the oldschool system is correct. You fool around with the sluts and marry the "pure" ones. If you defy that rule you will probably suffer.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:28 am

Mynameisnotimportant wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:18 am
Sir, I'd like to say that is a damn fine fuck list. I would probably put Jillian before Marzgirl...maybe. Yeah, I would, other than that you have good taste.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:44 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:14 am
If I told a girl she sucked in bed and this is how it should be done I guarantee I would never see her again.
Which is why you don't say it like that, dummy.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:00 am

In my experience, most women do not like being told how to fuck. You can give some directions, but for the most part they'd rather do their own thing if they're convinced they know what they're doing. I had an ex who couldn't give a handjob to save her life, literally would play with my dick like it was a joystick and couldn't understand why I wanted her to go up and down.

After a few times, they finally get it.

Virgin

Post by Virgin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:38 am

I can't stand Sarah voice sounds like she needs to blow her nose 24/7. I think Lindsay is better than Sarah and I really can't stand Lindsay.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:58 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:00 am
In my experience, most women do not like being told how to fuck.
Nobody likes being told how to fuck. But if they're awful at it, you tell them. Most women have no problem telling men they're crap in bed, we shouldn't have that compunction either
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:58 pm
drisko wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:00 am
In my experience, most women do not like being told how to fuck.
Nobody likes being told how to fuck. But if they're awful at it, you tell them. Most women have no problem telling men they're crap in bed, we shouldn't have that compunction either
Exactly^

You spergs would be amazed at the power you get when you tell a woman one simple word; "No." They respect you more if you can put them in their place. Women are stupid fucking children on average for mental maturity. They crave discipline, guidance, and structure, even the feminists.... fuck, ESPECIALLY the feminists!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger