Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Charlar » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:21 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:07 am
Do you think Spoony would get off his couch for this?
The sky is blue, water is wet and Spoony is always too lazy to do anything
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:42 am

Jo Jo wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:11 am
Can he afford to feed that many people? And what happened to Shot on Shitteo?
If Jesus Bro made any cash, maybe. And apparently it's not happening, even though he released that trailer. Maybe Jake threatened to sue or something.

I'm actually kind of surprised I haven't heard of this disco thing before, Brad usually talks about his projects once he starts writing them. He talked about the Snob movie nearly six months before shooting started, and he talked about that 80s Dan movie for years but it never came out. And on that one Jake doesn't count as an excuse like The Reviewers, you can easily get another voice actor.

Wonder if it's that Black Angus thing from the snob movie, because apparently they do have a script for that one and Orlando was interested in it.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:46 am

Hhahahah yeah because Brad's fans or friends really look like the disco crowd right ?XD

Since when are disco/clubs full with fat geeks that smell of urine and look like frodo's weird uncle?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:11 pm

Yeah, I don't think they have enough props for an authentic 70s dance floor.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:44 pm

If there is anyone I wished would stop trying to make movies it's brad jones. If he's not doing fundraisers and pocketing the cash I really feel sorry for him if he takes these shitty highschool project movies of his seriously. You can't even call what he makes movies.Their more like 120minute long skits that should be edited out so no one ever has to see them.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:27 pm

He never had that editor voice to tell him when something he's put together is pure dogshit. Every person who creates things needs that voice. It can come from inside you or from another person, but you need it. The most reliable editing comes from other people, however, because they can see your work clearly and assess it on its own merits, and not based on an emotional attachment to the end product.

All the TGWTG fucks needed this, and they deliberately went out of their way to kill any criticisms of their works. It's hard to feel sorry for them when this is the future they chose. Their productions are shit and always will be because they'll never accept the most basic criticisms, like how fucking terrible and cringy the skits are.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:39 pm

Speaking of shitty "movies", how bad/good was RLM Space Cop?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:00 am

Charlar wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:39 pm
it wasnt horrible but it wasnt good either, it was like a long half in the bag skit

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:21 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:27 pm
He never had that editor voice to tell him when something he's put together is pure dogshit.
Know that faggot that can play nothing but Lady in Black but insists on sitting at the camp fire all night playing guitar? Brad is that fucking guy. Three chords is more than enough, three camera angles and some light of some sort will do. It's why I wouldn't even call him a B-movie director. He doesn't even try and is 100% fine with it.
Sure, his fans accept that low, low standard. Your grandmother will accept your dissonant rendition of Lady in Black as well. But you'll eventually want to be able to do better if you have any passion, no matter what people around you tell you. Brad gave up even before that beginner phase of wanting to improve. Just like he gives up on forming a relationship after the first date and just asks for marriage right away.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:54 pm

Charlar wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:39 pm
It was pretty bad honestly, it wasn't funny, it wasn't good, it reminds me of linkara and how he criticizes others peoples work when he himself can't make anything good, RLM does the same thing.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]