Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:17 am

Charlar wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:43 am
What has Jamie done and said that was SJW, i haven't heard of him since Mythbusters died out. What else Sjw has Adam done
As far as Jamie goes, he might be more of a general leftist than a SJW. He has been on some shows and podcasts talking about his atheism and he has a brought up a few other liberal views in the past but he doesn't seem to force his politics on people or consider you scum for disagreeing with him.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:34 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:17 am
As far as Jamie goes, he might be more of a general leftist than a SJW. He has been on some shows and podcasts talking about his atheism and he has a brought up a few other liberal views in the past but he doesn't seem to force his politics on people or consider you scum for disagreeing with him.
He came across as the more autistic one, he was pretty robotic and didn't emote much so he likely doesn't care about the overly emotional crap like SJW politics and just wants to do more science.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:57 am

Adam Savage essentially went down the same road as Adam Sessler while Jamie just kind of faded into relative obscurity. I haven't seem Jamie try to retain his relevancy in pop culture while Savage has tried to throw his weight around whenever possible. He also always mentions his running list of titles he's gotten (host of jfadlfjadiofja, and faldfjakjdf) whenever I see him popping up like some terrible anime villain.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:10 am
In the end you'll have to give three months notice and fill out 8 forms to be able to go to the local police station and check out a muzzle loader for five hours.
Hopefully without a bayonett attached. Those things are dangerous.

How legal is it to own a crossbow? Or just a bow?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:46 pm

Anyone who has studied history even for just an hour or 20 in their life should know why civilians can carry weapons and why confiscating civilian guns while making the police armed like the militairy is retarded as fuck
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:38 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:46 pm
Anyone who has studied history even for just an hour or 20 in their life should know why civilians can carry weapons and why confiscating civilian guns while making the police armed like the militairy is retarded as fuck
I have.
I'm military.
I don't get it.
I'm also a furry.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:41 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
That awkward moment when you agree with ASS about something.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:22 am

Rushy wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:38 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
I have.
I'm military.
I don't get it.
I'm also a furry.
"Rushy your orders are to force these unarmed civilians to do this thing. If they don't comply you shoot them."
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:23 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:41 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
That awkward moment when you agree with ASS about something.
He has his moments.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:04 am

Stranger wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:22 am
Rushy wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:38 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
I have.
I'm military.
I don't get it.
I'm also a furry.
"Rushy your orders are to force these unarmed civilians to do this thing. If they don't comply you shoot them."
"... in the leg."
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.