Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
TheManWithNoPlan

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:48 pm

Yeah they should've reshot some scenes after Ledger death to kill off the Joker or actually explain his absence in TDKR instead of pretending he never existed.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:53 pm

Fun fact: One of the Olsen Twins killed Ledger and got away with it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:37 am

Cuckara wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:06 pm
Steven Universe is a fantastic cartoon that's full of deep themes, The Amazing Spider-Man films are better than the Raimi Spider-Man films, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome is the best Mad Max film, Red Dragon is better than Manhunter, the Jaden Smith Karate Kid is better than the old Karate Kid, The Matrix Reloaded is the best Matrix film. Doge has the worst opinions. Well, he changed his mind about The Matrix Reloaded but for many years he proudly proclaimed it was better than the first Matrix.

He also thought Spiderman 3 and X-men 3 was the best in their franchise but changed it once people called out how stupid he is and now he tries to pretend that "I know it's bad but I like it anyway" but his brother called him out saying he said they were awesome when he first saw them and were must see. I wish I can remember the video where Rob did that cause I remember Doge looked so pissed at him when he did it.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:08 am

Really, another Christian movie? Oh, and it's anti-abortion. I'm sure there won't be any virtue signaling. Nope.

I'm this close to unsubscribing from this bald bastard.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:40 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:08 am
Really, another Christian movie? Oh, and it's anti-abortion. I'm sure there won't be any virtue signaling. Nope.

I'm this close to unsubscribing from this bald bastard.
Vittu Perkele8 hours ago
You're gonna have to do horrible things to me to get me to give birth to a baby; If I'm not able to get a safe abortion; I'm gonna stop eating, punch my belly, and stop sleeping.

So if you want me to give birth, you would have to chain me, get me into a coma, and somehow keep me and the embryo fed all the while.

I am not gonna give birth voluntarily. Ever. Fuck you.

Love this review.
The comments in general are pretty hilarious, but this one stood out.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:10 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:40 am
Vittu Perkele8 hours ago
You're gonna have to do horrible things to me to get me to give birth to a baby; If I'm not able to get a safe abortion; I'm gonna stop eating, punch my belly, and stop sleeping.

So if you want me to give birth, you would have to chain me, get me into a coma, and somehow keep me and the embryo fed all the while.

Love this review.
The comments in general are pretty hilarious, but this one stood out.
Probably a tranny anyway.
Is Spoony dead yet?

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:14 am

Well at least this mentally ill person won't create an equally mentally ill child.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:15 am

Vittu Perkele8 hours ago

Good! We don't need her contaminating the gene pool.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:08 am

People talking about bad taste while claiming fury road isnt garbage always crack me up!

Also there hasnt ever been a good batman film, perhaps one or two decent ones, and theyre not that nolan barf. Ledgers death made the first one overrated, bane was batshit retarded and half the people in those films cant even act.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AwesomePizza

Post by AwesomePizza » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:13 am

Angryspoonysnob is Brad, isn't he? I've been getting this vibe from him for days.