Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:28 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:23 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:06 pm
I was fucking a 60-year-old until recently. She moved away to Georgia to take care of her sister. Don't discount older pussy, you don't know true pleasure until you've fucked a colostomy hole.
You're lying, Lupa didn't recently move to Georgia or anything!
http://i.imgur.com/V0qVY4n.jpg
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:29 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
I was fucking a 60-year-old until recently. She moved away to Georgia to take care of her sister. Don't discount older pussy, you don't know true pleasure until you've fucked a colostomy hole.
Yall some nasty motherfuckers, unless you are 50
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:25 am
I'm the same age as his wife. Odd to think thatif I was a lady in the Chicago area Bradley would try to fuck me.
I dont think being a lady is a requirement, if it was that will be gone after this marriage fails as well.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:32 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 am
drisko wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:20 am
The fifteen year gap really creeps me out. So before blip went down they shot themselves watching a 'movie' they made in high school after getting drunk and high. Now remember, at the same time, she was a baby. If she was there, she wouldn't be speaking (Pretty sure in the video they said they were sixteen, but it's been almost three years so don't quote me on it). She might have still been in diapers.

It's that perspective that really makes me question what the fuck is wrong with Brad.
I fucked a 16 year old when I was 26. And I fucking loved it. For me, as long as you don't break the law it's all good. Like, in Japan, the age of consent in some parts of that country is like 13, so I'd be totally down for that, make those barely legal lolis cry out that weird sex cry they too. But I don't live in Japan, and in my state the age of consent is 16, so that's where the floor is for me.

But once again I see a bunch of slack jawed SJW beta-male types crying about how having sex with 20 year olds is creepy. You bunch of faggots should go back to jerking off to pictures of Grandma Lupus, the rest of us are gonna bang hot barely legal teen whores.
You must have no sisters or close female cousins. Hope you wont ever get a daughter either. Just so you know, legal or not, you'd be dead right now if it was someone close to me.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

BobbyBoucher

Post by BobbyBoucher » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:05 pm

Brad lives a couple hundred miles away from Chicago in Springfield. The people around them are much more religious and apparently that's why Brad and co. freak out about religious movies so much. Chances are all the women his own age are religious to some degree and therefore unacceptable to him.

The other problem is that the non-religious are like Sarah: town bicycles. Brad can't stand the thought of Jake being in one of them, so he has to go for the young chicks like Laura.

Laura herself might go crazy one of these days. I can't imagine small-town life will be that appealing to her. Brad's previous 21 year-old girlfriend must have seen the writing on the wall.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:18 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:29 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Yall some nasty motherfuckers, unless you are 50
I'm not that far from it. :D
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:36 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:42 am
And keep in mind a lot of women Brad's age are already married or are single but have kids, so finding a girl his age without baggage attached is harder. Even a degenerate like Brad doesn't want to raise some other guy's kids, so with that in mind it makes sense that he would have to search for a girl in the early 20's crowd.
That's the situation I'm in. The women my own age are all used up, rode hard, and have a litter of little bastards squirming around.

Dating younger is the only option. There are a couple problems with this though. The couple will have less in common due to the generational gap. And she will often be be too immature for an adult relationship. Do not be surprised if she has an affair with a younger, more "exciting" badboy at some point.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:00 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:32 pm

You must have no sisters or close female cousins. Hope you wont ever get a daughter either. Just so you know, legal or not, you'd be dead right now if it was someone close to me.
Hey look it's Spoony 2.0: The Tranny Chaser Edition trying to talk shit, how hilarious. Dude, I'll fucking kick you in the balls and laugh as I bend over your teen sister/female cousin (you'll never have a daughter you loser) and bang her hard while she looks down at you and sighs disappointingly over how much of a tranny loving failure you are.

Then I'll pay for the abortion cause I don't want any of your family's nasty retard genes mixing in with my awesome genetic composition.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:17 pm

Two retards fightings ITT
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:24 pm

Time for a menage a trois. Who brought the buttplug tails?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.