Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:20 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
Here we go again with your minds playing tricks on you guys creating an entire fantasy world and fake persona about me, you people really need help.
How can you even think for even ONE MILISECOND that I would be Brad if Im the person shitting on him the hardest? Some of you really are braindamaged to the max.

So I guess now I am Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry.... See how sick you are?
I guess you are now judging by your user name 8-)
This is one of the most autistic spergouts on this site, and that's saying something. :lol:

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:18 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:20 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
Here we go again with your minds playing tricks on you guys creating an entire fantasy world and fake persona about me, you people really need help.
How can you even think for even ONE MILISECOND that I would be Brad if Im the person shitting on him the hardest? Some of you really are braindamaged to the max.

So I guess now I am Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry.... See how sick you are?
I guess you are now judging by your user name 8-)
Very nice.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:36 pm

So the Cinema Snob is "virtue signaling: the internet show". I never watched anything else from Brad, aside from a few minutes of a Midnight [autistic screeching] but found Cinema Snob to be alright a few years ago. As with all those fucks, it depends on the movie, which is really the most interesting thing in the video.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:57 pm

I have a subscription loyalty problem. I have this page bookmarked...
https://www.youtube.com/feed/subscriptions
... so I don't miss anything. But I have way too many subscriptions, and the signal-to-noise ratio is pretty bad. I often miss good content because it's wedged between tons of crap.

You actually can remove channels you don't like from being suggested to you. You click on the three vertical dots, click "not interested", and tell it that you're not interested in that channel.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:36 pm
So the Cinema Snob is "virtue signaling: the internet show". ..... As with all those fucks, it depends on the movie, which is really the most interesting thing in the video.
It was more fun when he was pretending to be horrified by bad movies. Now he actually gets triggered by them. That's why I said he really has become the moralizing cinema snob he mocks.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:18 pm

Ironic when you consider that he's starred in a couple of the few movies I'd actually call offensively bad. I'd watch Manos any day over a TGWTG movie.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:16 pm

It's okay when they make a terrible movie, because it's ironic you know.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:50 am

sigh wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:26 am
...Brad uses the argument that if pro-lifers want to prevent abortions that they should take care for every single of the born children up to 18 or 21. I don't remember when you reach maturity in Burgerland. Yup the socioeconomic case for abortion. I'm more prone to accept the population control argument, then this.
What? You won't let homeless people live in your house? I guess we have to kill 'em, then.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:02 am

It was more fun when he was pretending to be horrified by bad movies. Now he actually gets triggered by them. That's why I said he really has become the moralizing cinema snob he mocks.
https://i.imgflip.com/1ppi4p.jpg

Starts out 'satirizing' Ebert, ends up even WORSE than Ebert ever was.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:26 am

Anal is the best birth control anyway.

I bet Jake fucked Brad's girlfriend up the ass on the Snob chair.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:40 am

What happened to "Tough times for Jake and Rayn" anyway?
Is Spoony dead yet?