Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by pibbs » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:55 pm

Brad reminds me of a friend of mine. Just falls assbackwards into the luckiest shit. Who actually wins at the crane game? Cute bitch too. But like my friend, he will eventually fuck everything up.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:57 pm

What's Brad's woman doing there with an alt-right mascot like Porg?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:19 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:55 pm
Brad reminds me of a friend of mine. Just falls assbackwards into the luckiest shit. Who actually wins at the crane game? Cute bitch too.
But like my friend, he will eventually fuck everything up.
Indeed. He's done well for himself considering every life choice he's made has been wrong.

I had a lucky fucker friend like him. Didn't even graduate from high school and just sort of stumbled his way through life up and up. But his luck also ran out.

お前はもう死んでいる。

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:19 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:55 pm
Brad reminds me of a friend of mine. Just falls assbackwards into the luckiest shit. Who actually wins at the crane game? Cute bitch too. But like my friend, he will eventually fuck everything up.
you people really dont have a standard when it comes to women do ya? Anything here with 2 arms and 2 legs is suddenly cute, attractive or hot... This must be a collection of the ugliest or most insecure people on the internet called DHI.

Come on no real men in here? Back me up guys you cant tell me anyone thinks she is anything more than "as average as it gets" or even a bit below that since I cant name a single attractive aspect about her face or body.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:22 pm

I'm with ASS on this one, but while I'm looking for more attractive, he's constantly checking for peens.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:25 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:19 pm

you people really dont have a standard when it comes to women do ya? Anything here with 2 arms and 2 legs is suddenly cute, attractive or hot... This must be a collection of the ugliest or most insecure people on the internet called DHI.

Come on no real men in here? Back me up guys you cant tell me anyone thinks she is anything more than "as average as it gets" or even a bit below that since I cant name a single attractive aspect about her face or body.
Dude, we get it. She's not a tranny, so you're not attracted to her.
Now, please shut the fuck up.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:32 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:25 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:19 pm

Dude, we get it. She's not a tranny, so you're not attracted to her.
Now, please shut the fuck up.
No need to be so insecure bro, just trying to help you out coming across a bit less pathetic and thirsty.
And if I was attracted to trannies then why would I be ridiculing them?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Brad's current future ex-wife is a solid 6/10 at best. Nothing to run over the hills for, but also not to be thrown in the same trash heap as Lupa, Lindsay, or Nazgurl.

She also looks like a normal girl, for once: no danger hair, no stupid dyke haircut, no dressing like a complete clown, not caked on makeup. That's a plus.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:44 pm
Brad's current future ex-wife is a solid 6/10 at best. Nothing to run over the hills for, but also not to be thrown in the same trash heap as Lupa, Lindsay, or Nazgurl.

She also looks like a normal girl, for once: no danger hair, no stupid dyke haircut, no dressing like a complete clown, not caked on makeup. That's a plus.
Agreed. Average to cute. Not hot; not a troglodyte.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:20 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:49 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Agreed. Average to cute. Not hot; not a troglodyte.
Trying to fix your narrative now?
Just falls assbackwards into the luckiest shit really implies you think more of her. I have no idea why someone would be lucky with nothing special? Any guy can get a girl like that tomorrow if they'd want it.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine