Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:21 am

I don't know how this scale works with regards to aging. I mean, a 21-year old "6" would probably be better than a "6" of Brad's own age. It's like it bumps it up a point or something.
お前はもう死んでいる。

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:44 am

I don't think age is ever considered a factor. Whatever age does to you, that's the category you fall into. Like, a 20-year-old chick with a mannish jaw line, fucked up teeth and terrible skin isn't going to have to be adjusted when comparing her to a forty-year-old who has a few age lines but not much else wrong with her.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:23 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:19 pm

you people really dont have a standard when it comes to women do ya? Anything here with 2 arms and 2 legs is suddenly cute, attractive or hot... This must be a collection of the ugliest or most insecure people on the internet called DHI.

Come on no real men in here? Back me up guys you cant tell me anyone thinks she is anything more than "as average as it gets" or even a bit below that since I cant name a single attractive aspect about her face or body.
You are just angry she isn't 9 years old like Aisha was when she married The Prophet. That's why you think all full grown women are trannies, you've never seen a full grown woman without her Burka. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:12 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:23 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:19 pm

you people really dont have a standard when it comes to women do ya? Anything here with 2 arms and 2 legs is suddenly cute, attractive or hot... This must be a collection of the ugliest or most insecure people on the internet called DHI.

Come on no real men in here? Back me up guys you cant tell me anyone thinks she is anything more than "as average as it gets" or even a bit below that since I cant name a single attractive aspect about her face or body.
You are just angry she isn't 9 years old like Aisha was when she married The Prophet. That's why you think all full grown women are trannies, you've never seen a full grown woman without her Burka. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aisha was 6 when married to Mohammed and 9 when the marriage was "consumated"
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:15 pm

Jesus. Yeah, Mary was 14 when she had Jesus but that's back when lifespans were so short "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed" had to be enforced to ensure the survival of the species. Also, that's around when girls can actually handle a pregnancy, you get a ten-year-old pregnant, she'll probably die in child birth because her body just isn't strong enough to deal with it.

Getting back to Brad, considering his fiances keep getting younger, how long before he does start dating a teenager?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:45 pm

drisko wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:15 pm
Getting back to Brad, considering his fiances keep getting younger, how long before he does start dating a teenager?
I would love it if he started going after 17-year-olds, which is what he accused Jake of doing and tried to shame him for.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:09 am

drisko wrote:
Jesus. Yeah, Mary was 14 when she had Jesus but that's back when lifespans were so short "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed" had to be enforced to ensure the survival of the species. Also, that's around when girls can actually handle a pregnancy, you get a ten-year-old pregnant, she'll probably die in child birth because her body just isn't strong enough to deal with it.

What age is his wife?
-All fanbases are shit

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:01 am

Charlar wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:09 am
drisko wrote:

What age is his wife?
21, so at least she's drinking age.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:03 am

drisko wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:01 am
Charlar wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:09 am
drisko wrote:

What age is his wife?
21, so at least she's drinking age.
So he'll go hunt underage in up to 2 or 3 relationships
-All fanbases are shit

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:25 am

I'm the same age as his wife. Odd to think thatif I was a lady in the Chicago area Bradley would try to fuck me.