Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:51 pm

Havent you ever seen a Doge or B-rad product? Its obvious they both suck horribly at making films. I bet you any of the posters here could do better with the same budget, hell even with their dumb ideas people would still have done better. Theyre so blinded by their ego and insane from sucking their own farts, they cant critique their work or admit they made a mistake and thus all their projects are shit. You need to be able to say "nah this sucks reshoots, or i have to come up with a better idea, this stuff I planned just isnt working out and things like that. These godcomplex faggots cant do that.

And in Brads case, on top of that, he is a weak pussy cuck to his 'friends' and will never tell em that they cant act, of course theyll never be near decent actors but he could at least tell em to improve or correct them.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:37 pm

When you're not paying people, you can't really ask for much out of them.
お前はもう死んでいる。

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:17 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:51 pm
And in Brads case, on top of that, he is a weak pussy cuck to his 'friends' and will never tell em that they cant act, of course theyll never be near decent actors but he could at least tell em to improve or correct them.
If you look at the out takes, the directors of these are usually pretty soft on the actors, even when they're fucking up. So of course the actors assume they're doing all right and just keep going, and the director just gives up or assumes that was a good take.

cernex

Post by cernex » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:44 am

I think you guys are exaggerating, but that's just me. He's definitely mediocre at best, but eh. Not about to white knight a guy who can't apparently stop being kind of a cuck or try to actually get better.

If there's something Brad is doing wrong, for me at least, is that like most internet nobodies he absolutely refuses to get out of his comfort zone. Always the same camera, always the same cast, and I'm betting always the same creative process that leads to movies "based on" or "inspired on" either his "characters" or some obscure italian movie that he thinks its the best shit. Like, people back then didn't film or wrote shit like that because they WANTED to, they HAD to because producers are stingy bastards, Brad.
drisko wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:17 am
If you look at the out takes, the directors of these are usually pretty soft on the actors, even when they're fucking up. So of course the actors assume they're doing all right and just keep going, and the director just gives up or assumes that was a good take.
This is also true. Because of this, I don't think Brad is fit to get, as they say "the best of the performance", which is a basic no-no for most directors, or at least succesful ones.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:36 am

Again, when you're not paying people, you can't go all Kubrick on them and demand 57 takes. You've got one or two and then you just have to move on before people get impatient.
お前はもう死んでいる。

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:36 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:36 am
Again, when you're not paying people, you can't go all Kubrick on them and demand 57 takes. You've got one or two and then you just have to move on before people get impatient.
Then you are better of not doing it at all. Why waste everybody's time when you know its going to turn out as pure crap because nobody wants to put in any effort?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:51 pm

It's pretty sad that the 30 second Game Sack skits are better made than most Brad or Doge works. Then again, the Game Sack guys are older and one of them is actually a professional editor.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:08 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:36 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Then you are better of not doing it at all. Why waste everybody's time when you know its going to turn out as pure crap because nobody wants to put in any effort?
Ego
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:11 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
When you're high school/college kids starting out, that's the best you can do.
I agree that when you're in your 30s, like the CA nobodies, you should be trying harder. Especially when that is your job.
お前はもう死んでいる。

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:25 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Liar Revealed wrote:
Because "Disco" is a quick cash grab. For whatever reason, probably cocaine, Brad decided to throw together something, anything to fleece his patreon supporters for fast money.