Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:18 am
He's in his mid-thirties, if he keeps putting it off he'll have to chase around a toddler in his forties or maybe fifties.
That's what I'm saying. Shit or get off the pot. If he's even thinking he might want a kid, he should do it now. He could technically get some bitch preggers into his 70s or whatever, but is that really how you want shit to go? You die before the kid is even conscious of the world? You become your kid's earliest fuzzy memory and nothing else?

If he waits another ten years, he'll be an old man by the time his kid is out of grade school.

Me, I've pretty much never wanted kids and never changed my mind. Folks always told me I'd change my mind when I got older and I never did. Still don't want kids. If I was 35 and thought I might, though, I'd probably go ahead. You don't want to wait much longer than that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:11 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:49 am
We were talking over on the Linkara thread about the possibility of kids, you guys think Laura might 'accidentally' get pregnant?
Honestly I always assumed that was the whole point. The fucker is needy and emotional insecure as Hell, I can't help but think that he's got the baby fever and has been proposing to every girl that ever walked by him so that he could start a family and then he'll never be lonely AGAIN.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:35 pm

how the fuck you people gonna say you can spot trannies easily when half this boards lusts over 2 of them AT LEAST.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:36 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:52 am
When I'm away for a few days sometimes ASS arguments take up 2-4 pages alone.
I guess thats because everytime I make a single post there are 10 circlejerk reactions because theyre so insecure they cant let their words stand on their own.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:36 am
Btw this is also another problem with ASS. He's a total attention whore, writing dumb shit to garner attention and then plays the crybaby victim SJW card, whining about how we're so mean to him and that we hurt his delicate sensibilities when we all tell him he can fuck off. This on a board where we talk shit about thin-skinned SJW crybabies who play the victim card on the drop of a dime.
Making up fantasies again? I never said anything even CLOSE to what nonsense you are making up. Stop fantasizing about me faggot.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:02 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:08 am
TBH Brad's at the time in his life where he should think about it. If she wants kids and he's even somewhat open to the idea, he should go for it. I know Brad wants to look like a '90s kid forever, but he's getting older and his wife is probably the best woman he's going to get, whatever her problems might be (to have ended up with Brad.)
I remember him saying he hates kids
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:06 pm

But Brad keeps regressing younger and younger, to where he's practically becoming one.

I can't wait for him to do reviews of Little Golden Books and ranting about episodes of Arthur.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:38 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:06 pm
But Brad keeps regressing younger and younger, to where he's practically becoming one.

I can't wait for him to do reviews of Little Golden Books and ranting about episodes of Arthur.
*cough cough*

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:10 pm

It's really fucked how badly Phelan has regressed into childhood. I don't understand how he has an audience anymore.

Oh wait, yes I do. Autism.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:13 pm

He's stealing Lupa's youth.