Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by drisko » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:20 am

The fifteen year gap really creeps me out. So before blip went down they shot themselves watching a 'movie' they made in high school after getting drunk and high. Now remember, at the same time, she was a baby. If she was there, she wouldn't be speaking (Pretty sure in the video they said they were sixteen, but it's been almost three years so don't quote me on it). She might have still been in diapers.

It's that perspective that really makes me question what the fuck is wrong with Brad.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:10 pm

That might be the most retarded thing I've ever read on here.
drisko wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:20 am
The fifteen year gap really creeps me out. So before blip went down they shot themselves watching a 'movie' they made in high school after getting drunk and high. Now remember, at the same time, she was a baby. If she was there, she wouldn't be speaking (Pretty sure in the video they said they were sixteen, but it's been almost three years so don't quote me on it). She might have still been in diapers.

It's that perspective that really makes me question what the fuck is wrong with Brad.
That might be the most retarded thing I've ever read on here.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:00 pm

drisko wrote:

What the ever lovking fuck are you even trying to say here?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:00 pm
drisko wrote:

I think he's saying Brad is a degenerate
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:00 pm
drisko wrote:

Brad is a cradle snatcher.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

premium thundercock

Post by premium thundercock » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:05 am

is he supposed to go for old hags or something? Strangely available polish bag ladies? Dude we're biologically attracted to young fertile women like you know, how many years of humanity?

Stop hating you assclowns! Let a player play!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:53 am

premium thundercock wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:05 am
is he supposed to go for old hags or something? Strangely available polish bag ladies? Dude we're biologically attracted to young fertile women like you know, how many years of humanity?

Stop hating you assclowns! Let a player play!
Seriously? That's not what we meant, he should just not target the underage. You're one of those, aren't you?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 am

drisko wrote:

I fucked a 16 year old when I was 26. And I fucking loved it. For me, as long as you don't break the law it's all good. Like, in Japan, the age of consent in some parts of that country is like 13, so I'd be totally down for that, make those barely legal lolis cry out that weird sex cry they too. But I don't live in Japan, and in my state the age of consent is 16, so that's where the floor is for me.

But once again I see a bunch of slack jawed SJW beta-male types crying about how having sex with 20 year olds is creepy. You bunch of faggots should go back to jerking off to pictures of Grandma Lupus, the rest of us are gonna bang hot barely legal teen whores.

premium thundercock

Post by premium thundercock » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:41 am

Charlar wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:53 am
You're one of those, aren't you?
The underage target me... But hey this ain't nam there ARE rules here... Ask ric flair >> https://youtu.be/_1LcJ6N9vwo

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:43 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:44 pm
Brad's current future ex-wife is a solid 6/10 at best. Nothing to run over the hills for, but also not to be thrown in the same trash heap as Lupa, Lindsay, or Nazgurl.

She also looks like a normal girl, for once: no danger hair, no stupid dyke haircut, no dressing like a complete clown, not caked on makeup. That's a plus.
Yeah she feels like a 6/10, but she excels at looking like a normal, attractive, slim young woman, which compared to the freaks and fatties Brad's dated and married before, is actually a huge step up. She's like a 6.5/10 due to that, but I don't want to add decimals to this point system so for me I'd round her up to a 7/10. Despite her age she might even be more mature than Brad is, who still dresses like he's 6 years young than her.