Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:12 am

AwesomePizza wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:13 am
Angryspoonysnob is Brad, isn't he? I've been getting this vibe from him for days.
I don't know about that, but it's clear he's retarded in some capacity. Maybe autism, something that's on the spectrum, if it's not something else. Maybe he's one of Spoonyone's disgruntled fans or something, a lot of his hardcore fans are known to be retarded so this might be one of them who probably gave up on him rather recently.

I ignore the retard at this point, no point in encouraging him by acknowledging his existence, just leave him to figuratively shit himself in the corner, like the retard that he is.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:32 am

That reminds me, I need to go watch Fury Road again. That shit was awesome.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

sigh

Post by sigh » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:26 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:08 am
Really, another Christian movie? Oh, and it's anti-abortion. I'm sure there won't be any virtue signaling. Nope.
Skipped before the credits just to see if my favorite character is in it, but apparently not.
The moment I jumped in Brad uses the argument that if pro-lifers want to prevent abortions that they should take care for every single of the born children up to 18 or 21. I don't remember when you reach maturity in Burgerland. Yup the socioeconomic case for abortion. I'm more prone to accept the population control argument, then this.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:08 am
I'm this close to unsubscribing from this bald bastard.
And this is just stupid. I' ll just forget for a moment that subscribing/unsubscribing on youtube is meaningless at this point. Why do you feel you need to announce it? I don't think Brad even if he reads this, would care, nor any of us. If you want to unsub from Brad, just do it. You will still get his shit in your recommendations for years to go, and every time you'll watch something his if you won't be subscribed the bond will be tighter than if your subscribed. I have one channel that I'm subscribbed to that I never see in my recommendations, but Brad's shit I see minutes after it is added, even though I rarely watch anything, even If it would be a midnight screening, but not the snob.

Brad You should do a creationist or/and flat earth video next. It would be best if it was one of those animated shows for propaganda for kids, but there isn't any with a wide release so you probably won't, maybe for DVR-Hell though.
Last edited by sigh on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:41 am

I'll be honest, I'm guilty of following people long after I've stopped really watching their content, then after a year maybe, I'll finally let them go. Not anyone from TGWTG though, I would never want to follow them, it's mainly channels that I found interesting for some reason and I don't want to completely forget about them, but I don't care to watch them regularly either. Oh the dilema!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:02 am

I have a few friends I'm still subscribed to just out of a 'follow me/follow back' thing from 2009 or 10 or whenever. I'm subscribed to a few of the nobodies just so I can see when they act like idiots for this board. I don't have SSF's problem, I have no real loyalty to most of the people I'm subscribed to, it's more out of laziness. You have to really piss me off to get me to unfollow.

Even if Brad stopped doing the Midnight Screenings (I use them for background noise) I probably wouldn't get rid of him just because I skip over the Snob all the time.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:04 am

sigh wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:26 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:40 am
And this is just stupid. I' ll just forget for a moment that subscribing/unsubscribing on youtube is meaningless at this point. Why do you feel you need to announce it? I don't think Brad even if he reads this, would care, nor any of us. If you want to unsub from Brad, just do it. You will still get his shit in your recommendations for years to go, and every time you'll watch something his if you won't be subscribed the bond will be tighter than if your subscribed. I have one channel that I'm subscribbed to that I never see in my recommendations, but Brad's shit I see minutes after it is added, even though I rarely watch anything, even If it would be a midnight screening, but not the snob.

Brad You should do a creationist or/and flat earth video next. It would be best if it was one of those animated shows for propaganda for kids, but there isn't any with a wide release so you probably won't, maybe for DVR-Hell though.
You fucked up your quote. Somebody else said that, not me.
RAPEMAN wrote:

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:09 pm

Vittu Perkele8 hours ago
You're gonna have to do horrible things to me to get me to give birth to a baby; If I'm not able to get a safe abortion; I'm gonna stop eating, punch my belly, and stop sleeping.

So if you want me to give birth, you would have to chain me, get me into a coma, and somehow keep me and the embryo fed all the while.

I am not gonna give birth voluntarily. Ever. Fuck you.
Vittu perkele means "fuck shit" openly translated, that should tell enough about her mental state.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:04 am
sigh wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:26 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:40 am

You fucked up your quote. Somebody else said that, not me.
You are not even considering unsubscribing from this bald bastard.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:13 pm

You're goddamn right.

Because I would have to subscribe first. Hell, I'd have to watch a Brad Jones video from beginning to end, first. I think the only video of his I watched in its entirety was Pop Quiz Hotshot, and only because of how miserable he was.
RAPEMAN wrote:

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Here we go again with your minds playing tricks on you guys creating an entire fantasy world and fake persona about me, you people really need help.
How can you even think for even ONE MILISECOND that I would be Brad if Im the person shitting on him the hardest? Some of you really are braindamaged to the max.

So I guess now I am Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry.... See how sick you are?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:20 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm
Here we go again with your minds playing tricks on you guys creating an entire fantasy world and fake persona about me, you people really need help.
How can you even think for even ONE MILISECOND that I would be Brad if Im the person shitting on him the hardest? Some of you really are braindamaged to the max.

So I guess now I am Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry.... See how sick you are?
I guess you are now judging by your user name 8-)
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.