Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Charlar » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:33 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:30 am
I guess the part where he was gonna say fuck it to hell with Jake and release Shot on Shitteo anyway was a lie, someone asked on the Patreon thread about it:
Is this confirming that Shot on Shitteo is just not happening? Still curious to see that, personally.
Brad replied:
It's made, but it's never going to be released.
What a little bitch
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:45 am

I'm sure Jake dying after drinking himself to death will motivate Bradigan to finally upload it.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:24 am

TheProgressive wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:03 pm
So he's only selling it to his hugbox that will tell him it's brilliant no matter what? He's probably butthurt about the negative reception Jesus, Bro got. Guys skin is only getting thinner and thinner.
Did it get a negative reception? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure a lot of people didn't like it, but many of those were people who weren't really fans of his anyway. Sort of like how even though Linkara's movie was pretty bad, from what I can tell his fanbase actually really liked it. Did even Brad's fanbase dislike his movie?

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:22 am

I'm sure Shot on Shiteo will become a legendary lost film just like The Day the Clown Cried.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:22 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:24 am
TheProgressive wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:03 pm
So he's only selling it to his hugbox that will tell him it's brilliant no matter what? He's probably butthurt about the negative reception Jesus, Bro got. Guys skin is only getting thinner and thinner.
Did it get a negative reception? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure a lot of people didn't like it, but many of those were people who weren't really fans of his anyway. Sort of like how even though Linkara's movie was pretty bad, from what I can tell his fanbase actually really liked it. Did even Brad's fanbase dislike his movie?
From what I can tell, it got an okay response, I mean, it's at 7.6 on IMDB and I haven't seen too many raging comments about it.

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:28 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:22 am
I'm sure Shot on Shiteo will become a legendary lost film just like The Day the Clown Cried.
I don’t know, Brad’s no Jerry Lewis; he couldn’t even dream of blending pathos, gas chamber jokes, and crying clowns so seamlessly.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:06 pm

If Brad was a professional, he's figure out a way to work with Jake to get it finished.
Far worse things than "yoou stole muh chick" have happened on real movie productions and they got them made anyways.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:06 pm
If Brad was a professional, he's figure out a way to work with Jake to get it finished.
Far worse things than "yoou stole muh chick" have happened on real movie productions and they got them made anyways.
There have been movie stars who hated each other yet could work together as love interests because it's their job. Brad doesn't have a job, he has playtime funded by autists.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:30 am
I guess the part where he was gonna say fuck it to hell with Jake and release Shot on Shitteo anyway was a lie, someone asked on the Patreon thread about it:
Is this confirming that Shot on Shitteo is just not happening? Still curious to see that, personally.
Brad replied:
It's made, but it's never going to be released.
Should make it the $500 reward.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:04 pm

PassTheRemote wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:23 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:07 am
I'm shocked Brad didn't cram Allison somewhere in this movie.
Check the text again, she's in this movie.
Of course.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.