Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:48 am

Liar Revealed wrote:I think it's OK to use a character like Douchey McNitpick and Actual Lee as a one-off joke character. But when they make them a recurring character, you really get the impression that they hate their fans.
They only hate their fans that point their fuck-ups. And the ones who still use Adblock in 2017.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:09 pm

These names. How long till we get the superhero Straw Man?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

sigh

Post by sigh » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:12 am

Liar Revealed wrote: So I guess these "insult your audience" characters Actual Lee and Tobe Fair are going to be regulars now?
I don't feel like watching this, but I would assume it's an April 1st thing.
Brad always mocked people for explaining the joke or expressing any criticism towards his jokes.
As to his mistakes, he can always use the old mantra: "it's a joke".

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:55 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:He used to be far more based and actually wasn't douche in comments. But that was years ago - eventually, everyone turns into Spoony.

pure fanfiction nonsense, brad always has been a pathetic cocksmoking arrogant bastard high on his own farts.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Well excuse me, I'm not exactly a Brad Jones connoisseur, but I distinctly rememeber discussion from DHI 2.0, and it can't be more than 2 years ago (or I just have no concept of time anymore), where people pointed out that Brad wasn't behaving like a douche, unlike his fellow TGWTG autists. I think he even posted there once or twice, but like I've said, that was like 2 years ago, before he started dressing like a pedo.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:15 pm

He has gotten worse, and I wasn't even a fan of Brad back in DHI 1.0
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:02 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Rapeculture wrote: Not only does Brad dress like a little kid, he acts the part. Damn, did old school DHI really like this asshole once?
People mistook Brad's nonchalant attitude to Pop Quiz Hotshot as "Brad is fed up with Channel Awesome, he's totally going to tell Douge to fuck himself, any moment now!", a maymay that was started by LordFat and his sycophantic friends ("I talked to Brad, I will get him into the stream when is contract with ChannelAwesome expires, #freebrad") and somehow people believed him.
Correct.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:Well excuse me, I'm not exactly a Brad Jones connoisseur, but I distinctly rememeber discussion from DHI 2.0, and it can't be more than 2 years ago (or I just have no concept of time anymore), where people pointed out that Brad wasn't behaving like a douche, unlike his fellow TGWTG autists. I think he even posted there once or twice, but like I've said, that was like 2 years ago, before he started dressing like a pedo.
Also correct. He posted on DHI during the Jake judo throw thing. By that point mood has already been changing about Brad but that was a little kick towards the positive side. Showed he wouldn't take himself too serious, right?
Wrong. He got drastically worse in the last year and so. Even if you could never stand his shit you'd be hard pressed to tell me he hasn't upped his shittiness ever since he thought he could rock a snapback without being some trve OG gangstah nigga.
Because he can't.
Because he ain't.
Because he doesn't know how to rock a snapback.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:05 am

I would say the game show era is when he started to get shitty because I remember DHI saying brad was too good for that, but yeah after that and the new movie he's gone full sperg
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

sigh

Post by sigh » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:11 pm

Get ready for the newest character in the cast: Nod Rute. I guess replying to the guy on youtube is to little and he has to put every little assholish comment like that on twitter for autistic internet reassurance. You would think at some point they would be able to ignore things like this.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:23 pm

Shit posters are gonna shit post, all he is doing is sending his army of spergs to do the shit talking for him since he doxxed the commenter.

It's like twitch chat, people say the worst shit because they can.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]