Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Charlar » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:19 pm

Chippah wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:45 pm
I like the guy in that Song of the South review that tried to explain that Tar Babies wasn't a racist slang only to get pounced on. Someone else also quotes Lindsay. I wish I could take a flame thrower to all of those in his comment section.
A flame thrower would still be too pleasant for them
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:39 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:55 pm
Chippah wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:45 pm
I like the guy in that Song of the South review that tried to explain that Tar Babies wasn't a racist slang only to get pounced on. Someone else also quotes Lindsay. I wish I could take a flame thrower to all of those in his comment section.
The Tar Baby in the story was literally a mock up doll of a child, made out of tar (so the stickiness would trap the rabbit or whatever). It's a literal description. Seeing as how I've never heard "tar baby" as a racial slur, or at all outside the story, even in the time I spent in the south, where they know their racial slurs, that person is probably right.

Geez, these assholes. How desperate are you to run around slapping your moral outrage dick in people's faces and pretending it makes you a hero?
I grew up in the deep south. Tar baby means nigger. Though its an antiquated term.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:05 am

I've heard of tar babies before. It means nigger babies, because niggers are black like tar. It's definitely a racial slur, though not unwarranted, I mean, they are niggers after all.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:02 am

I just find this sort of thing where they manufacture outrage over something from 70 years ago as the lowest of the low. There were actual racist cartoons from the 30s and 40s and Song of the South is not one of them. Brad even interspersed the video with clips from the Censored Eleven to make it seem worse than it was.

I've seen NCunt and Turd in the Shadows bleat on about these old cartoons too. Strangely, MRSA Todd has never reviewed coon songs. He probably doesn't know what they are or else he'd be virtue signaling about them on his show.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:20 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:02 am
I just find this sort of thing where they manufacture outrage over something from 70 years ago as the lowest of the low. There were actual racist cartoons from the 30s and 40s and Song of the South is not one of them. Brad even interspersed the video with clips from the Censored Eleven to make it seem worse than it was.

I've seen NCunt and Turd in the Shadows bleat on about these old cartoons too. Strangely, MRSA Todd has never reviewed coon songs. He probably doesn't know what they are or else he'd be virtue signaling about them on his show.
They would be triggered by the Fleischer Superman episode that has both has both stereotypical Japanese villains and the episode name being, i shit you not, "Japoteur" or the other episode where Lois and Clark Kent are prisoners in Japan with other stereotypical Japaneses and Superman is a Saboteur
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:14 am

So like promised I managed to sit down and watch a live version of the midnight sceenings, and this screen cap I have was gold. It's basically every cuckson in existence and should be the poster for DHI. I had to get it on my phone so excuse the quality.

https://i.imgur.com/8A8Q4qJ.jpg
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:26 pm

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Charlar wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:20 am
They would be triggered by the Fleischer Superman episode that has both has both stereotypical Japanese villains and the episode name being, i shit you not, "Japoteur" or the other episode where Lois and Clark Kent are prisoners in Japan with other stereotypical Japaneses and Superman is a Saboteur
And who could forget timeless Warner Bros. classics like "Bugs Bunny Nips the NIps", in which Bugs Bunnie becomes a one-man death squad?
mad bum wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:14 am
So like promised I managed to sit down and watch a live version of the midnight sceenings, and this screen cap I have was gold. It's basically every cuckson in existence and should be the poster for DHI. I had to get it on my phone so excuse the quality.

https://i.imgur.com/8A8Q4qJ.jpg
ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:37 pm

I paid good money for it! If 10 dollars isn't worth noticing me, then what else am I supposed to do to get noticed by people?! Interact like a human being? Don't give me that bullshit.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Just wanted to bring up that LA Beast, a dudebro on youtube that Brad tried to start shit with, was given a fridge full of Crystal Pepsis with his name and face on them thanking him for promoting the drink.

https://i.imgur.com/skWH50z.jpg

You know it's eating at Brad that he was pushing for Crystal Pepsi to come back before Beast, but people don't know or care who Brad is.