Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:26 pm

The female wasn't really into it.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

FakeBrad

Post by FakeBrad » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:14 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:12 pm
ThatGuy wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:47 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYT-3KLxDHI
Hey Everyone, Grandpa and Grandma went to see some movies!
In short: Lupa was triggered by a sex scene and kept sniffing her pussy/ass finger.
I would pay 30 patreon bucks for sniffing her pussy, for feminism of course.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:21 pm

You might as well just smell Brad's dick.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:16 pm

FakeBrad wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:14 pm
I would pay 30 patreon bucks for sniffing her pussy, for feminism of course.
Ok then. Would you also pay having Linkara's voluptuous lady to sit on you face, for body positivity?
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:04 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:21 pm
You might as well just smell Brad's dick.
WEW
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Matthias Lattimer

Post by Matthias Lattimer » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:47 am

Hi,

First time post on DHI. I was curious, what ever happened to the Cinema Snob Sucks guy? Pearse or Chillock or Dirk Diggler. Whatever handle he went by. He hadn't updated his blog for a year. I know he used to post on the previous incarnation of DHI, so I wondered if he just finally grew tired of trolling Brad Jones and friends.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:59 am

He got pissed off when we shat on him a few too many times for stealing our posts here and cuntposting/b8posting in general.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Matthias Lattimer

Post by Matthias Lattimer » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:15 am

He got pissed off when we shat on him a few too many times for stealing our posts here and cuntposting/b8posting in general.
Nice! He was definitely out there with his many personalities. He'd always reply to people under the "HarryNbarry" username and a couple of others as well. He probably lives under a zoo and abducts people. Though some of the time, his trolling was hilarious because he was getting under Brad's skin. Oh well.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:35 am

Matthias Lattimer wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:15 am
Nice! He was definitely out there with his many personalities. He'd always reply to people under the "HarryNbarry" username and a couple of others as well. He probably lives under a zoo and abducts people. Though some of the time, his trolling was hilarious because he was getting under Brad's skin. Oh well.
That guy was weird, possibly somewhere on the autism spectrum like a lot of these hardcore haters/super fans of these sort of guys are.

If I remember correctly he had several blogs for several people, and seemed to pull his punches a lot, for some bizarre reason. Like, are you trolling these guys or not? Make up your mind. I'm glad a weirdo like that stopped posting.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:51 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:59 am
When he literally copy pasted our posts we had enough of him and gave him shit for it. We found out he was a massive weeb cunt and on his blog he shat on us for talking about April, defending his waifu like a katana weilding fuckstick. That shitted me more than anything, him being a two-faced prick soured me on him despite the fact that he gave us some top tier salt from Joe. Those emails were fucking amazing, but as always with these turbo-spergs they always go overboard and let the sperg consume them.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.