Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by pibbs » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:22 pm

Remember that time Spoony got smacked down by Bill Corbett of MST3K fame? Brad is nearing Spoony creepy levels... That's Adam from Mythbusters, for anyone living in a shit tier country.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:48 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:22 pm
Remember that time Spoony got smacked down by Bill Corbett of MST3K fame? Brad is nearing Spoony creepy levels... That's Adam from Mythbusters, for anyone living in a shit tier country.
Whose side is he taking? That's such an ambivalent reply, I can't tell which one he's being sarcastic at.

Also, speaking of no-guns-at-all people: isn't their hypocrisy kind of creepy, too? They're opposed to no war, violence, means of defending themselves, capital punishment, or anything that could practically involve justifiable use of force.
Yet they all love movies and entertainment where dozens of people get gleefully murdered without consequences.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Beelzquill

Post by Beelzquill » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:23 pm

it's like those really closeted pastors that spewed a lot of antifag shit but were secretly sucking dick in bathrooms in the early 2000s. They hate themselves and have to have some outlet for it.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:41 pm

In my anecdotal experience people who obsess over trashy 80's gore flicks are pussy ass bitches who can't handle actual film or the violence of the real world.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:41 pm
In my anecdotal experience people who obsess over trashy 80's gore flicks are pussy ass bitches who can't handle actual film or the violence of the real world.
Yeah, I guess I can't defend Rich Evens.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:48 pm
pibbs wrote:
Whose side is he taking? That's such an ambivalent reply, I can't tell which one he's being sarcastic at.
Brad's making fun of the guy that Adam Savage was replying to.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:52 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:48 pm
pibbs wrote:

Also, speaking of no-guns-at-all people: isn't their hypocrisy kind of creepy, too? They're opposed to no war, violence, means of defending themselves, capital punishment, or anything that could practically involve justifiable use of force.
Yet they all love movies and entertainment where dozens of people get gleefully murdered without consequences.
They're only opposed to war and violence as long as they see it as a Republican thing. All of these hypocrite fucks were more than happy to support Obama even though he bombed almost 3x the nations that Bush did.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:01 am

Why would anyone even talk about gun control on twitter, anyway?

And when is Twitter going to up the character limit? Everyone tweets 10 part messages, already, anyway.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Beelzquill

Post by Beelzquill » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:05 am

So I decided to look at what Adam from Mythbusters was arguing for,
Australia's gun "buyback" program where they compelled people by force to sell their guns to the government, now I'm not sure if Aussies found a way around that or not but the point is taking all the guns is literally what he was arguing in the tweet the guy hes responding to is in fact responding to. What a fucking bitch.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:10 am

Stranger wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:01 am
And when is Twitter going to up the character limit? Everyone tweets 10 part messages, already, anyway.
I thought they did up the character limit somewhat recently.