Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Boogie's Panniculus

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:02 pm

Yeah, but these are fake guns so ITS OKAY!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:26 am

Charlar wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:43 pm
Do we actually know if Lupa is even straight? Bitch looks like a lesbian, she's probably showing up with Brad to get to his lesbo mom
My wife who's bisexual thinks it's weird and a bit suspect that she posts so many lesbian memes and has been in such an odd "realtionship" for so many years.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:57 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:26 am
Charlar wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:43 pm
Do we actually know if Lupa is even straight? Bitch looks like a lesbian, she's probably showing up with Brad to get to his lesbo mom
My wife who's bisexual thinks it's weird and a bit suspect that she posts so many lesbian memes and has been in such an odd "realtionship" for so many years.
You again.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:08 am

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:02 pm
Yeah, but these are fake guns so ITS OKAY!
I remember my first experience holding a (butter) knife and pointing it at a trained military man (my step dad). I was basically just being a pre-teen and dicking around when we were tossing playful insults back and forth while I was getting some lunch and he was watching TV.

First he glared at me. Then his face became straight angry. Then he took a deep breath in, exhaled, and promptly told me that if I didn't put the knife down that he'd break my arm and force me to.

Upon me dropping the knife I was given a lecture about how you never point a blade or gun, real, fake, sharpened or not, at anyone for any reason unless you have the intent to actually do something. This was enforced when I took a hunter's safety course where we were taught to never put you finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot.

Sure you can say the dude overreacted but I clearly remember the moment and it taught me a valuable lesson about how to handle weapons even though all I was doing was pointing at him with a butter knife with peanut butter remnants on it.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:09 am

Your dad give good advice. If a little kid pointed a butter knife at me I wouldn't hesitate to shoot him in self defense.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:12 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:09 am
Your dad give good advice. If a little kid pointed a butter knife at me I wouldn't hesitate to shoot him in self defense.
You laugh but we've had shootings happen in America due to kids holding pieces of metal that resembled blades.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:14 am

People like to mock cops for not being able to tell the difference but they're trained on instinct because that moment of hesitation could mean the difference between life and death. They don't have time to notice the orange cap on the end, or the dull edges of the knife, they just react.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:30 am

I like when they show the fake gun under studio lights are are "LOOK! It's clearly fake! Cops should be trained to recognize a real gun vs a Nerf gun!" Never mind the cop saw a shadow of it at night.

Someone points a gun shaped object at a cop, they should shoot them in the head and clear up the population.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:13 am

Priorities. Do you risk your life to wait and see if the dipshit you're arresting is drawing an actual gun? There is no such thing as "shooting to disable" or whatever else dumb crap libshits will come up with when your life is at stake.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:21 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:09 am
Gunblades are serious fuckin business.