MauLer: His Video's Long and He's British So That Means He's Smart

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: MauLer: His Video's Long and He's British So That Means He's Smart

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:30 am

All these assholes want to be the next plinkett while completely missing the point of what the earlier plinkett reviews good. They all sperg about the little pointless things and think that having a monotone voice is enough to get popular (I guess it worked considering the views the vids get). The fact that he made 3 vids on force awakens that combine to 6 hours has to be one of the most autistic things ever.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:15 am

Scraping the bottom of the barrel eh?
I've seen some of this guy but he has like another bunch of videos that total about 8 hours or so where he spergs out against some guy who had a differing opinion of Dark Soles 2 so I called it quits right when I saw that.
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:18 am

That's the response to Hbombergoon I was talking about. Arguably the most watchable series of his. Or listenable, really. That's not saying much but it gives you an idea.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:21 am

Oh I see. I just am not at all familiar with Hbombergoon I must admit so I failed to make the connection. My bad.
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:25 am

He's a goon. That's all you need to know but that knowledge is vital. Try to keep up, low-level autist.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:49 am

*high-functioning :lol:
It's a trap!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:43 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:30 am
All these assholes want to be the next plinkett while completely missing the point of what the earlier plinkett reviews good. They all sperg about the little pointless things and think that having a monotone voice is enough to get popular (I guess it worked considering the views the vids get). The fact that he made 3 vids on force awakens that combine to 6 hours has to be one of the most autistic things ever.
Pretty much this. If you're going to make long videos, you need to have some fucking amazing insights to justify the length.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:09 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:55 am
Don't start this Twatter gay shit here where a follow is seen as support. That's kiwi-tier faggotry.
I understand following people you hate on Twatter so you can laugh at the stupid shit they say and the meltdowns they inevitably have, especially because people like Dickless Douglas or MarzCunt believe that followers, likes and retweets mean something, when in reality one gets nothing out of them.

But if Mauler hates HMarxistGoon and makes a 8 hours long spergout about him while being subscribed to him (he is), at the end of the day he just helps the latter's channel grow.
On a platform on which engagement translates to money, and with an algorithm that shoves leftist crap down your throat anyway .
If Mauler wants to be up to date with HCocksuckerGay's crap so he can sperg about him more, he just has to type "hbomberguy is trash" in the search function and the algorithm will recommend hbomberguy to him for the next 2 months.
And if he watches Razorfist, the algorithm will put Lindsay Ellis or PedoJared as the next auto-played video.

I always interpreted jonTron's decision to remain subscribed to PedoJared and the NormalFags as a message to normal people that he is not a petty bitch like them and nothing else.
I get if someone like Critical(cum)Drinker is ironically subscribed to Ree Larson, but Mauler is subscribed to too many people he hates for that to work.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:18 am

This fucking guy... I remember liking few of his videos back in the day, about those new Jurassic World movies and few Star Wars ones, when they weren't going past 1 hour mark. I've just listened to them as a background noise when I was doing chores.

But 4 hours about boring capeshit?! Bombastic Brain for sure. And that's not stream, I'm pretty sure that's edited video. That megafaggot Joseph Anderson has like 8 hours long video about Witcher, trying his hardest to make me hate the series. They will never understand that more means less in the end. Lul, wouldn't Tolkien be so much more successful if instead of carefully curated stories, he just shit out giant piles of crap and wrote like 10x more than he needed?!

I don't mind lenghty sperging, but there is a line that you don't cross, and these bitches not just jump over it, they continue their marathon as far away from the line as they can. Especially when you start talking for hours about cartoons for kids or capeshit. Literal autism.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:35 am
Are you all newfags or something? Mauler has been around for years and he used to do no-effort streams with some furfag.
It's more likely that he's so bland, that people have forgotten about that faggot.
Kugelfisch wrote:
He's also subbed to Noah Gervais-Caldwell, who he can't stand
A natural reaction for sure.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:44 am

Complicity wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:09 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Don't start this Twatter gay shit here where a follow is seen as support. That's kiwi-tier faggotry.
>yes but no
Fuck off, spaghettinigger. Either have principles or don't. A follow isn't a sign of approval but a sub, which is equally fucking meaningless, is?
High subs, low views. How often have you observed that? If you pay attention, you have very often. YT does not give a shit about subs. Never has. Views, view duration and to a very minor degree rating the video does.

Shit like this is why you faggots never could cope with [redacted].
Double standards.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!