Stefan Molyneux is kind of an idiot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Stefan Molyneux is kind of an idiot

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 24, 2017 4:28 pm

Don't forget that taking him reduces your research to 0 and grants you massive corruption.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed May 24, 2017 8:14 pm

@wildmage
Go ahead
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:52 am

This isn't new but I wonder if some day Youtube gonna be in trouble cause of this guy :lol:

Deep down, I do not believe that there are any really good parents out there - the same way that I do not believe that there were any really good doctors in the 10th century. The knowledge - particularly of ethics - just isn't generally available yet.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:29 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:52 am
This isn't new but I wonder if some day Youtube gonna be in trouble cause of this guy :lol:

Deep down, I do not believe that there are any really good parents out there - the same way that I do not believe that there were any really good doctors in the 10th century. The knowledge - particularly of ethics - just isn't generally available yet.
The fucker was on David Rubin's show claiming he was only against abusive relationships with parents when he was asked about it, and I knew the cunt was lying. He straight up hates people having parents, that is the sign of a madman who wants to control you.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:09 pm

You should just close your eyes and let Memeneux defoo you gently.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:09 pm

He hates parents because people respect and listen to their parents, and Molyneux wants to be the only person others respect and listen to. It's necessary if he's to run a cult effectively. Sort of like how he wants you to DeFoo family members and friends that have beliefs you don't agree with (such as "you should pay your taxes because it's right to do so.") If people maintain good relationships with friends and family who believe differently from Stefan, it's possible that when Stefan says something crazy, the cult member will discuss it with friends and family and decide not to do it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:34 pm

I wonder how he'd feel if his own children wanted to cut him off
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:37 pm

FYI Stefan sponges off his wife's lucrative career, or he did the last time I checked.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:53 pm

and razorfist fell in love with Trump because of this retard.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:10 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:29 am
The fucker was on David Rubin's show claiming he was only against abusive relationships with parents when he was asked about it, and I knew the cunt was lying. He straight up hates people having parents, that is the sign of a madman who wants to control you.
I think one of his defences of him not being a cult leader was that feminism ends a lot of marriages, that doesn't make feminism a cult. Completely ignoring the fact that firstly, yes, feminism as an ideology is cult-like and secondly, unlike his shit, feminism doesn't have a centralised leadership.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.